Noah... pt.2

Mentions: Self-harm, abuse, sad, speaks of death at the birth of a child, happy ending?

This is connected to Momma's Dead so read that first to understand this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car pulls up in the driveway and as soon as it's off and Jonah has the keys, the two are in the house. Pa is drunk on the couch and when the door bursts open, he wakes up. "Michael, my boy. You're ho-" Michael pushes him up against the wall "Where is he?" Pa just stares and smiles "The fucker that killed your mother? Dead, I hope."

All color drains from Michael and Jonah's face, they look at each other "Go." Mikey tells the brother. and he runs off, leaving Michael with their father.

Jonah approaches the room and pushes the door open to see Noah lying on the floor in a puddle of blood. " noah" Jonah runs to him, checking his pulse and holding him.

____________________________________________________________

"You're really going to side with him? He killed your mother." Mikey ignores him and thinks about Noah, then a couple of his friends walk in. "Here hold him." he tells one of the boys. "Watch him and don't let him go." he says then runs upstairs to see Jonah walking out of the room covered in Noah's blood and tears rolling down his face. Silently, they walk downstairs.

"kill him." Jonah says with no emotion and walks outside to the car.

____________________________________________________________

*Noah's POV*

I try to open my eyes but there's a bright light over me, preventing me from being able to see.

"Mikey, the light." whispers Jonah. The light darkens and someone grabs my hand "Is that better?" he asks. I open my eyes and nod, seeing Mikey and Jonah by my side. I smile softly.

"I knew you'd come back."

"What kind of brothers would we be if we didn't." says Michael, I smile.

I don't care where pa is. I don't ask and don't want to know. Because in the end, I have my brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

To anyone who has dealt with or is going through a situation like this, please know that there are people who can help you and know that things will get better. I hope you have either found peace or will find peace. Love, Winter <3

Have an amazing day, night, evening, or afternoon <3

WORD COUNT: 403!

TIKTOK: 32winterschkldren55