A Siren and a Scotsman

I stood before the mirror in my dressing room, examining my costume closely. I had taken the dress to Paul and he had quickly come up with some accessories to help turn me fully into an ethereal water spirit. A cape of navy silk organza stretched from one wrist across my shoulders to the other, creating a cape that hung behind me. The embroidered golden waves rippled as I walked. Pearls were woven through my hair, more pieces of organza hanging from my tiara and my sapphires glittered at my throat. I took a deep breath, watching the square neckline strain against my breasts that had been lifted as I could manage the corset to get them. "Alright Will, I'm ready."

"I think I'll be the judge of that." Will walked in with a smirk, circling me and looking me up and down. "And what exactly are you supposed to be?"

I jumped as he moved on from mere looking to touching, "A sea nymph."

"You look like you'd be better suited to sitting on a rock and luring sailors in with your song." He chuckled, gently tugging on my cape. "My Siren." I giggled as he came around front, tracing the golden bracelet my cape was attached to. "I do see a few alterations I would like to make."

I brought my other hand up to brush one of the organza strands behind my ear. "Such as?"

"This." He tugged at the neckline of my dress. I sighed, expecting him to ask for it to be raised. It could be, but it would ruin the effect of the necklace. Will tugged harder at it, "It's far too high."

I spluttered, "What?"

"Your necklace doesn't show all the way," He switched to gently tugging my bodice down until my breasts were barely contained by my corset. "There, much better."

I tried not to shiver as he ran a finger along the edge of the gold setting. "Usually you don't particularly care if all of it shows."

"Well, I do now." He pressed a kiss to my cheek. "I want everyone to see you for the Siren you are."

"And I want them to see my bonny Scottish lad." I draped my arms around his shoulders, enveloping him in my cape. "Please wear your kilt, for me?"

Will pursed his lips. "You know I'll wear it for you any time, but the party is a bit beyond that."

"Oh Will, I'll do anything." I stepped up, letting my lips ghost over his ear. "Anything, really. Whatever you want, I'll do it."

He groaned, his hands finding my waist. "Ana, please don't tempt me."

"But I'm a Siren, it's my job." I chuckled, pressing my whole body to him. "And I find you so handsome in it, I would want to peel it off you at the end of the night." He sighed, and I pressed again. "I'll even help dress you, and I can assure you that I am far more thorough than Reggie in making sure that you are properly fitted out." I gave my hips a wiggle, feeling him grind against me slightly. "You can wear undergarments with it for the ball, but before I'll want the proper Scottish experience."

He huffed a breath into my hair. "Lass, will ye not give me a moment of peace?"

"Not when you talk like that." I surged forward, kissing him and gently nipping at his lower lip. "You know I can't resist that."

Will chuckled, "And perhaps that's my grand plan, to distract you from what you want."

"That's impossible." I smiled, bringing a hand up trace his cheek. "I'll give you some time to come up with whatever you want me to do in exchange, but please Will," I sunk to my knees, raising my eyebrows at him. "You have your Siren on her knees here, begging."

His eyes were wide, "I can see that, lass."

"And your answer?" I traced my hand up his leg. "If you can think that is."