The quest

11/27/4087
Pov Aaron
Location home
Time Morning

Aaron: no one and I mean no one touches my child.

Harley and ivy: awwwwww.

Aaron: I told you to delete that.

Isabella: even if I did, it still be on video.

Aaron: how?

Isabella points behind him Aaron, ivy and Harley turn around.

(FR) Female reporter: last night at the reopening of the Batbank was robbed by Isabella and Aaron or as people are now calling him after footage of the bank robbery. Caretaker.

Ivy: congrats Aaron you final got your villain name.

Isabella: luckyyyyy.

Aaron: caretaker, wow this world hates me.

(MR) male reporter: the owner of batbank was also killed by having his skull crushed in by Isabella. we'll have the family of the owner in later but now on to the footage

It shows the fight between Batman and Aaron.

Ivy and Harley: YOU BEAT BATMAN AND YOU HAVE POWERS? They shout with surprise.

Aaron: uhhhhhh yeah. He says nervously.

FR: the first-time caretaker meets Batman. Batman loses with these newfound powers caretaker obtained. But all this isn't really important what's important is the first part. Can we get a replay of the beginning please.

Aaron: no one and I mean no one touches my child.

Isabella smiles at Aaron.

Aaron: look at the time to go to school.

Harley: so now you want to go to school. She says with a smile.

Aaron look at ivy for support.

Ivy: don't look at me I got to water my plants.

Aaron: oh look an owl.

Harley and Isabella: WHERE?

Aaron grabs Isabella and runs.

Ivy: how did that work?

11/27/4087
Pov Aaron
Location school
Time Morning

Isabella: so what classes do you have?

Aaron: math ela pe lunch science history free period.

Isabella: same.

Security guard: hey I need to check you and your bags for any weapons.

Aaron looks down at his his hand which is holding his bat then he looks at his ch- Isabella with her guns on her hips. Then faceplams

Isabella: sure? She's says as she gave him her bag.

Aaron also hands over his bag.

They then both walk through the metal detector It beeps.

Security guard: hey you two have weapons and the girl has a lot of guns and explosives in her bag.

Aaron looks at her.

Isabella: bold of you to assume my gender. Maybe you should check and see.

The Security guard blushes and looks down at her crotch area and soon as he looks down he feels a sharp pain in his eye.

Security guard: AHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK. MY EYE.

He looks back up and sees Isabella wave bye with a smile that angered him but before he can say or do anything she ducks. Then all he saw was glowing blue eyes before nothing.