Let him get up

11/27/4087
Pov Aaron
Location street
Time evening

Isabella: mama Aaron.

Aaron: yes?

Isabella: are we just gonna walk all the way to metropolis?

Aaron: of course not. Where gonna take a plane

Isabella: YEAH WHERE GONNA HIJACK A PLANE. She shouts while pumping her fist in the air.

Random 1(whispering): what did she say?

Random 2(whispering): wait isn't that caretaker and he's with Harley Quinn's child?

Random 57(whispering): yeah it is someone call the cops.

Random 7: 9-11 go bur.

Aaron punches Isabella on the head.

Isabella: aw. what was that for?

Aaron: Now we have to hurry up before the police come.

Isabella: why? The police are pussy they can't do shit to me.

Aaron: I'm not worried about the police.

Isabella: then who are you worried about?

Batman: I believe it's me who he's worried about.

Isabella sticks her tongue out.

Isabella: Mama Aaron ain't scared of you he'll just gonna beat your ass like he did last time.

Aaron: Isabella we have to run. He says as he picks up Isabella and tries to run. Only to be met with a hard fist to the face.

Wonder Woman: you won't be going anywhere.

Aaron: fuck, no way out.

Batman and wonder women charge at Aaron.

Aaron: guess there's only one thing to do. He says as Aaron's eyes start to glow blue. And the bat on his back turns into a trident.

Isabella: DON'T WORRY AARON I'LL SAVE YOU SHE SAYS AS SHE RUNS AT BATMAN, only to be kicked away by Robin.

Aaron raises his hands and water chains to try and grab their legs but they dodge out of the way Batman goes for a punch but Aaron uses his trident to block it. Wonder Woman seeing this opening hit Aaron square in the jaw with a haymaker.

Aaron (thought): fuck that hurt like a bitch. He thinks while taking a small glance at Isabella to see if she doing ok. But before he can he feel's Batman's knee hit his gut. Then his hand grabbed which turned into a judo flip

Wonder Woman: eyes front.

She then punches Aaron's stomach which he barely was able to roll out of the way before a piler of water rises from under him. Allowing him some time to recover but suddenly the water piler froze then shattered but Aaron never hit the ground instead he was grabbed by Wonder Woman and then thrown at Batman who drop-kicked him sending him straight at Wonder Woman. She had her hand raised trying to clothesline him which would have worked but Aaron summoned his trident and throws it at her hand in a way that stabbed through her hand and pinned her to the floor. She tried to pull the trident out of her hand but as soon as she touched it she let out a scream of pain. Suddenly Aaron felt a kick to the back of his knee causing his knees to buckle then he felt a kick to his back sending him right at Wonder Woman. More specifically his trident which knocked it loose freeing Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman: thanks

Batman just lets out a grunt.

They both charge at Aaron.

Aaron (thought): fuck I can't keep going on like this, think Aaron think. THAT'S IT.

Batman swings at Aaron only to be blocked by a shield? Batman looks up and sees Aaron's eyes are know grey and not blue like they were

Wonder Woman: Batman those eyes there the same as Athena's. She says with a hint of fear.

Batman: as in the goddess of war and wisdom.

Wonder Woman: the same.

Wonder Woman suddenly trip due to a spear. Batman caught her then only to take a shield to the face. Causing his nose to break and knocking him out. Wonder Woman charges at Aaron and tries to hit him but he just dodges or parries all her attacks suddenly he kneed her in the stomach and when she dubbed over in pain Aaron took the chance and throws his spear at Batman, then summoning the spear back.

Aaron: my spear went straight throw his kidney. He'll live if you get him to a doctor so make the choose me or Batman. He says as an airplane starts to get closer and closer.

Wonder Woman grits her teeth then flies at Batman and flies off to a doctor.

Aaron's eyes turn back to normal and his spear turns back to a bat and his shield disappears

Aaron: Isabella let's go.

Isabella: Alright. she says as she walks towards him but before she goes she shoots the unconscious Robbin.

Aaron and Isabella get on the airplane.

Isabella: wow this looks so fancy who's is this?

???: that would be mine.

Isabella: UNCLE PENGUIN. She yells happily.

Penguin: yes yes it is I your favorite uncle. He says handing her 1000$ bucks.

Isabella: Uncle how did you find us?

Penguin: Mama Aaron called me.

Aaron: not you too uncle. He says with pain in his voice.

Isabella: come on mama Aaron. Being called Mama Aaron doesn't hurt that bad.

Aaron: I'm not in pain because that name I'm pretty sure some of my ribs are broken. He says with a lot of pain.

Isabella: oh. So uncle anything interesting happen.

Penguin: nothing much just getting more turf.

Isabella: hey when me and Mama Aaron come back can you give us some of your turf?

Aaron: in a lot of pain.

Penguin: I don't see why not.

Aaron: I will cause a tsunami if I have to.

Isabella: how long until we reach Metropolis?

Penguin: About 2 hours.

Isabella: oh well I'm gonna take a nap. she says as she jumps on Aaron and falls asleep.

Aaron sheds a single tear.

Aaron: uncle help.

Penguin: bye mama Aaron. He says as he smiles.

Aaron: when I get out of here I will get my revenge uncle.

Isabella: shut up. She say while still asleep

Aaron just sighs and goes to sleep himself