Medusa's freedom

11/27/4087
Pov Aaron
Location Metropolis
Time night

Isabella yawns

Isabella: morning mama Aaron

Aaron: it's nighttime. I deadpan

Isabella: doesn't matter. What's for breakfast?

Aaron: I didn't make any because it is nighttime and you are using me as your bed.

Isabella: didn't you miss this when I had a girlfriend?

Aaron: shut up and I'll make you breakfast. I sigh.

Isabella smirks.

Penguin: kids were here. Now go quick before Superman sees me.

Isabella frowns.

Aaron: I'll make breakfast for you later.

Isabella smiles. Then we leave the jet and it flies off.

Isabella: mama Aaron ok so how do we find Lex Corp?

I turn around and see a tall building with neon green letters that spells out Lex Corp. I then facepalm.

Aaron: just follow me.

Isabella: So um what's the plan?

Aaron: uhm guns blazing?

Isabella smirks then pulls out multiple RPG'S she blows up the entrance and alarms start to blare.

Aaron: come let's go fast.

We run into the building and are met with a bunch of armed men pointing guns at us. Isabella pulls out her own guns and starts to gun down the guards and I use water to catch all the bullets sent at us. me and Isabella jumped behind cover then I let the water full of bullets explode sending bullets everywhere, killing all the remaining men.

Isabella: we are so fucking cool!

Aaron: yes we are maybe we should Rob a bank later.

Isabella: fuck yeah!

I hear Athena's voice in my head.

Athena: focus. Medusas at the bottom floor.

Aaron: sorry, Bella lets move she's at bottom floor.

Isabella: Roger that Captain.

I stomp on the ground and the ground shatters we fall five floors our fall softened by water. We continue run down the steps cutting and shooting down anyone in our way until a green and purple mech sends us flying into a wall.

Aaron: by the gods that fucking hurt.

Isabella: MAMA AARON, I WANT IT!

Aaron: no.

The mech charges at Isabella I jump in front and deflect the hand to the side Isabella hops over my shoulder and shoots the mech which seems useless. It grabs Isabella and throws her into a wall. I kick the robot into the wall, the wall crumbles around it. Trapping it.

Aaron: we move now before it gets up.

Isabella: but-

Aaron: no buts now.

Me and Isabella continue down the stairs finally reaching the base floor. I'm met by a killer knee to the face. I hold my face in pain.

???: well, well, well I expected Superman, not mere children.

Aaron: Lex, we know you have her. Hand her over.

Lex: how could you mean?

Isabella: Medusa.

Lex: I have no clue who you are talking about.

Athena: he lies.

I jump at the man in a giant mech similar to the last one. I punch the glass covering his face slightly creaking it I'm grab and slammed into the floor then stepped on. I hear Isabella shoot at the mech. The bold man laughs.

Lex: stupid girl, this is the end of you and him.

I hear the sound of something charging I push the mech's leg making it topple over. The blast of green energy hitting the roof instead of Bella.

Isabella: thanks mama Aaron.

Aaron: don't call me th-

Lex tackles me though five walls. I slam my elbow into its head cracking the glass more and more until it shatters Lex backs off.

Lex: you're strong. But I'm Superman's greatest villain for a reason.

7 smaller mechs dropdown from the ceiling surrounding me. I grit my teeth and then stomp hard on the floor causing an earthquake rocking the whole room. The mechs fly at me but are kicked away by Isabella. I grab one and throw it at Lex who tears through it then punches me I slide back, and water shoots from the wall and pushes Lex back. Lex picks up a piece of debris and then throws it at me I use water and cut it in two. I stab my trident into Lex's mech Lex grabs me and tosses me at Isabella.

Aaron: you ok?

Isabella: worry about Lex, not me.

Punches Isabella through the roof. My eyes widen and then darken.

Lex: oh did I upset you?

Pipes around the room start to break through the wall water now flooding the room. One of the smaller mech shoots at me water flies up and protects me. Then all the mechs are stabbed though by ice spikes. I run at Lex and start to wail on his armor. Lex continues to try and fight but water keeps blocking all attempts to hurt me. I pull Lex out of the robot and throw him into the middle of the flooding room.

Lex: hey we can talk about this right? You want project stone, right? You can have her. She's in a tube by the back of the first room we were in. He says limping away from me.

I toss my trident into the wall beside his head.

Aaron: ever touch my child again I'll murder you. I walk out the trident flies back to my hand.

I walk back into the main room to see Isabella flexing in the mech we beat earlier.

Aaron: Bella. I say slightly hints of anger.

Isabella: huh? Oh hi, I um found Medusa. She points to a tube.

Aaron: out of the mech it's dangerous. I glare sternly at her her.

She quickly jumps out and stands up straight.

Aaron: good.

I walk to the tube.

Athena: you have my divine will you can look at my creation.

Aaron: what about my chil- (I clear my throat) Isabella.

Athena: If you will it Medusa can not hurt her.

I touch my palm against the glass. I then draw my fist back and punch the glass shattering it. A half snake, half woman with snake falls into my arm.

Athena: the quest is done. Now return home with Medusa.

Aaron: alright, let's go home. We're finished here.

Isabella smirks.

Aaron: what?

Isabelle: do we have a way home?

Aaron: well no but-

Isabella grin widens

Aaron: what? Why are you smiling like that?

Five minutes later me and Isabella are flying through the sky in the mech, Isabella piloting it