•●The first to find the Island●•

It was all average and calm in the server.. it was cloudy. They were the only person who didn't know what to start with first, should it be finding a village or build a house themselves.
Ofcourse building a house was the better opition and getting resources and what not and finding a village would take longer.. maybe if luck is by their side then they could find a village sooner than expected.
The person kept running forward, the first song that was playing was C418- Wet Hands. A calming nice tune as it slowly began to rain, they saw a pond.. the pond was not like any other, there was a waterfall from above in the sky.. the pond was surrounded by flowers. Purple and blue colored flowers, with light oak trees flowing in the light wind that was a bit chilly. The person just sighed in dissapointment as they got more wetter from the rain. They decided to sit underneath a tree, and wait for the rain to stop pouring down onto the warm soft grass.

"How long is this gonna take.." they said softly in a female high tone, despite not being a female or male but sounding like one still. They could almost fall asleep to the rain as they waited for it to stop, a little fox with their fur being a mix of orange and white was walking slowly twoards them and laying down next to them. They decided to pet it a little, bringing a soft smile to their face.

About a minute has passed and the rain has stopped "Oh. Finally." They said in a relived tone and got up, the fox ran away. They got into the water and swimming upwards, up up up until they got up.
They were standing on a cloud.. a soft white fluffy glowing cloud. All they could think was of how weird, trippy, yet cool it was. They hopped onto a second cloud and looking at them before hopping onto another one. This time the cloud was a shade of light pink and blue a little but still the rest of the cloud was gray, they thought that it looked pretty before they looked up.. it was an entry way.. the island was very small and not to what they've expected. It was just the center of a barricade for the water.. basically a pond with dirty water in it.. the walls seemed to be ruins.. and the pond too with some leaves in it.
This is all it was, just a round wall around a pond in ruins. The person wondered what this was before it was in ruins.. they went closer to the pond reaching into it and looking deeper inside. They found a ring.. a gold one to be specific.

They dried it up a little not beliving that they found actual gold.. an actual ring that was old and out of gold.. but for how many years? Then they thought..
There were many legendes in minecraft.. many that were very old and sometimes even forgotten. The forgotten storytales of Islands or castles or even some in the caves.. citys were built.. many people loved them.
There were kings.. ones that have passed or yet there are new ones and live on, or the popular storytales.. the tales that were cruel and yet sad and interesting like the dreamsmp wich some might not even talk about anymore.. but some do remmember and talk about still. Tho they werent a part of that. They were part of something.. somewhere else, a new game that has began. An smp wich dosen't have a name yet.

Some people were on that smp.. probbably only just 5 and the fifth one was them. They haven't seen any of the buildings yet and they wondered if this was one of them.. if this one had a tale since it was in ruins, but the problem is who could they ask around about this Island they now just know about?.

Books.

They had to find a book they must have to find one, they reached into their pocket for a map and marking this spot they were currently at and made their way back hopping from they place onto the clouds and into the water. Getting recourses to make a house somewhere near that spot. Or atleast a little cabin to match the pond that was in the ground around the trees and flowers.

As they were finnished with that, they went and put some cow meat into the stone oven and putting in the rest of the coal, and putting the rest of the items into a chest keeping only the tools they needed for tommorow and slowly went to bed closing their eyes.

°○How they look like: ○°

They have short brown hair and over their one eye covering it up

A SORT OF flower crown and have brown/red eyes.
A pink creeper hoodie and light blue pants with white and pink sneekers.
They are a medium height and is a 17yr old.
They are ofcourse the fifth member in the smp.

pronoun: They/Them

Breed: None/Human

Status: single

Sexuality: asexual

Name:Alex

[No need to say what they like or not.]
The story continues...