Home

I feel like I'm being abandoned. I feel like he's picking Max over me. I'm still trying to rationalize the situation. So it feels like my brain is fighting itself. I'm tired. I just want to be home. I just want to sit on a comfy chair warm next to a fireplace or stg with a hooded blanket around me and on my head. I just want to be at peace. I want to feel something but I'm tired of hurting. I don't feel anything and I'm tired of being numb. I'm tired of being sad and lonely. I feel so cold. I wanna be warm. I wanna sleep. I'm tired of fighting, tired of not saying anything. I'm tired of work and tensions and judgmental gazes. I'm not quite tired of living yet. I don't know what I want. I don't know how to make it better. Rn all i can think of is waiting for felix. He's not coming. He can't leave his friend. He won't leave his friend. Am I not good enough? I am. He loves me. I love him. It's complicated. I want to be fifteen and stress over exams again. I wanna be afraid of the spider in the room and sleep with Ri. I want to sleep. I just want quiet.i want it to stop fucking spinning. I want to be loved. Deeply. I wanna be home. Why can't I go back? Why can't I find it? Have I ever even been home? I wanna stop crying but I feel like crying. I feel like covering myself in a blanket and never come out I want the world to stop turning. I wanna get in a shower and stay there for as long as my skin can handle the heat. I wanna breathe. I wanna be okay. I want to truly live. I want to travel. I want a cat. I want my home.

Dec. 8-9 2022