Fall In Love ...

Ella's POV

"WOOHOO!!" I yelled to the basketball team .. We are watching the game because of Dylan .. He is my best friend since I enter this school .. He is the best player of the team .. And I'm proud because I am his friend ..

"Go Dylan!" shouted Julie , my friend too ..I turn my eyes to him .. I see his cutie face with his yello hair and dark green eyes.. OMG .. he's he's a kind of ,, what i want in a guy ..
While I was looking at him he look at me and winked .. I blushed like a hell but i gave him a smile .. My sweetest smile ever just for my beloved bestfriend ..

Then after that .. Dylan do his best to win .They won because of Dylan .. And after the game , they announced that Dylan is the best player of the game .. We are all very happy for him ..

"Congrats Dylan!!" I yelled to him .. "Thanks" he replied..

"Well,I'm just thinking if you two want to go with me to hangout..Just to celebrate.." Dylan ask

"Oh..That's good .. Yeah we can go with you .. Ella is that okay to you ?" Julie said

"Its okay to me,but.." I said
"Why Ella?" ask Dylan
"Because,Julie..You say that you will attend to a baking class tomorrow.." I replied sadly ..
"Oh..That's right.. But you two can hangout without me .. I will join next time .. " said Julie then she smiled ..

Dylan's POV

OH .. Man .. I will hangout with her ?? Only us ?? Yeah Man !! That will be the best day of my life !! Cause I really want to hangout with her .. I have many friends but i only want to hangout with Ella .. Because I have a crush on her .. Since the first time I saw her ..

But Im afraid that Ella will not come .. Man I am idiot ..
"So Ella will you come without Julie ??" I ask Ella

"Um.." she didn't finish what she will say because of Julie ..
"Wait a minute .. Someone's calling me .." Julie said
"Okay go ahead .." i replied

Ella's POV

OMG ... I don't know what to say.. But I am really happy because he ask me to hangout with him .. I just stared at him with joy ..

"Umm ... Ella,I have to go .. Sorry but I really have to go .. See you next time !! " Julie said sadly
I just look at her while she was running .. Then I look at Dylan , I see him looking at me too .. Oh My Gosh !! Is this for real !?! He blushed like me ?? I don't think that a man like him will blushed like a girl ..

"So ... Will you join me ?" He asked

My God !! He's so cute .. I want to hug him but i only stared on him with joy .. Full of joy ..

Dylan's POV

I was looking at her as she stared at me .. I'm very nervous .. Is she did't want to join me ?? Ugh!! Damnt !!
"It's okay if you don't .. I will just ask someone else" I said

"No .. I will come with you .. What are friends for if I didn't come ??" she replied ..

Oh Man !! I am very happy cause she will come ,, but she said,, "what are friends for ?" Is it means that she treat me as her friend only ? My god .. I want to be with her all the time .. I want to protect her forever .. I want her to be my girl friend .. But if I tell Ella that I love her ,, she will think that i am a softie man .. I want to be cool for her eyes ..

"I'll pick you by 5pm tomorrow .. Is that okay for you ?" I said to her
"Of course ... It's okay for me .. So I have to go .. Bye !" She replied while walking away from me .. I don't want her to leave me ..

"Wait !! " I yelled while I was running to her and then i grabbed her hands ..

"Can I go with you ?" I ask

"Sure!" She said with a smile .. Man .. .. She's so cute ..

..Then we walk together ..

Ella's POV

I am very happy .. For the first time .. We will be hangingou together .. But,I also feel nervous .. I think something bad will happen ..

" Hey Ella... Are you okay ?" She ask .. I see in his eyes that he feel nervous and curiuos ..

" I am alright .. Lets go !!" I replied and then he smile at me ..

Then we walk together .. While walking,we saw a store and we buy some ice creams then we just telling about anything ... We laugh and laugh ..

While i was walking i stepped on a stone then i got out of my balance .. And when i realize that i am going to fell down on the floor ,, I wonder what happened but i dont fell down .. And when i open my eyes ,, i saw Dylan in front of me .. And i am holding her necktie and she holds my .... my... my WAIST !! OMG !! I blushed more than a hell !!

Dylan's POV

I was so shocked because Ella hold my necktie .. I think its because she gets out of her balance .. So i hold her .. But i dont think that i wil hold her on her waist .. And when she opened her eyes ,, she blushed when she saw that i am holding her waist .. I blushed too... I blushed like her ... Oh Man !!! This is the happiest day ever !! My face is near in her face .. It's just like 3 inches only is the distance of our face .. I wanted to kiss her .. But i cant .. I cant do that to her ..

"Are you okay ?? " i ask

"Umm .. i am ----(Ahhhh!!!!)" she didnt finish what her saying but she scream because a boy hit me so we fell down on the floor .. But i used my one arm .. I put it on the floor so i wont fall on her .. And my other hand holds her head. . Because i dont want her to get hurt ..

Yeah my body didnt fall on her but my heart fall in love with her now ..

"Open your eyes..Its okay now"
i said to her ...Then she slowly open her eyes .. Her cute little eyes .. Man !! Shes very beautiful .. And her brownie eyes stared at me ... Then she cry ..

"Oh !! Why are you crying ?? " i said in nervously tone ..

"Nothing.. Im just happy because you save me .. Because i think that i will gonna ----" she didnt finish her word because i hugged her .. I hug her tighly as I can ..
"I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU !!" I said to her ..
"Thank you .. " she replied and then she hug me too .. After a few seconds ,we stand up and we walk home ..

*NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR*

Sorry for the chapter if it is too short for you .. And for some wrong grammars and spellings ..But I am doing my best to do this story right ..Thanks for reading this !! And if you like this story,please vote ,comment or follow me .. That will makes me really happy .. This is my first story so .. please vote .. Thanks again !!

*BYE*