I'll Protect You Forever

Ella's POV

I was very happy because Dylan is with me here ... After we talk about what happen , we talk about many things .. Like why did he break up Sophie .. And many more ..

"Oh .. SWEET !!" Someone yelled at us .. We look at our back and then we see a group of boys .. But wait .. Bryan is with them .. He is my classmate ..

"Oh hey Dylan .. May i borrow her ?? " said Bryan ..

"What are you talking about ??" Dylan replied

"Her .. Ella!! " yelled Bryan .. Then suddenly ,, some boys take me ..

"DYLAN !!" i yelled while the boys are taking me away .. They tied my hands and feet .. Then they kicked and punched Dylan ..

"STOP !! PLEASE STOP IT !! " i yelled to them .. Then Bryan walk to me ..

"And what will you do if i stop ?? " He said and then he smiled .. Is that a devil smile ..

I looked at Dylan and said ,,

"ANYTHING !! I'LL DO ANYTHING !! JUST LET HIM GO !! PLEASE BRYAN !!" i said and then i cry .. I looked at Dylan .. I saw him looking at me and then his eyes widened when he see me crying ..

"Why are you doing this !?!" I ask Bryan ..

"Because I Love You .. I want you to be with me ,, And that will not happened if Dylan is here so i will kill him .. " he answered .. My eyes widened when i hear that ..

"I am sorry but i didn't love you .. And even if you kill him , i will never learn to love you .. Because my heart will love only one people forever .. " i said

"And it's Dylan right !! " he yelled ..

"Yes !! And you dont care about that !! Just let us go !! " i yelled ..

"Let both of you go ?? And you two will be happy forever ??" He said with a angry tone . Then he get his knife .. My eyes widened ..

"NO !! I will kill him .. And you like it or not , you will be mine !!" He yelled ..

'No!! I will not let him kill Dylan !! ' i said to my self while crying

Dylan's POV

Ella and Bryan talk with each other .. I can see them yelling .. But i dont hear what they were talking about .. Then i see Bryan get a knife .. My eyes widened .. He said something and suddenly , Ella cry .. Oh Man !!! SHE IS CRYING AGAIN !!

"Hey Lover Boy !! " Bryan said to me ,. Then, they put Ella beside me ..

"Please RUN!! " she said to me while crying ..

"But i can't .. I can't move my feet .. And even i can, i will not leaving you .. " i replied ..

"They will kill you .. " she said again and then she looked at me .. My eyes really widened .. "Even they kill me , Its okay .. Just they wont hurt you ... " i said .. Her eyes widened ..

"YOU MUST DIE !!! " said Bryan and then he slowly stab (sasaksakin) me .. I just close my eyes .. But i feel that someone is hugging me .. And when i open my eyes ,, I saw Ella ,, hugging me ... I hug her too .. But i saw a blood on her lips .. When i hug her , I feel something was stucked on her back .. Wait a minute ,, before she hug me , Bryan will stab (sasaksakin) me .. So it means ,, My eyes widened when i saw my hands full of blood ... It means Ella was stabbed (nasaksak) On her back !! !!!?!!!

"Ella !! ELLA!! " i shouted .. Bryan and the group of boys ran ..

"DY--LAN-- ?? I--S TH--AT-- YO--U ??" she ask slowly

"Yes its me ,, ... please dont die !!! PLEASE !! I WILL DO ANYTHING !! PLEASE DONT DIE !!! ELLA !! "
i yelled ..

"I will fight .. Just ..Let Me Love You Until I Die ... " she replied ..Then she put her hands on my face .. I touched her hands and then she cry .. My eyes widened .. Does it mean she loves me ???

I call Julie using my cellphone ..
"Just wait until Julie comes ! .." i said ..

"O--k--a--y-- .. DONT WORRY ,I WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE END !! AND I WILL PROTECT YOU FOREVER" she replied ..

"I LOVE YOU DYLAN ..." She kiss me Then she closed her eyes ..

"Ella ! ELLA !! WAKE UP ELLA !! DONT LEAVE ME !! I LOVE YOU !! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME !!" i yelled ..

I feel her heart .. I think she just fall asleep because of pain .. I also feel her love when she said that she will protect me forever.. BuT i promise to you Ella .. Just dont die and i will PROTECT YOU FOREVER .. EVEN I SACRIFICE MY LIFE FOR YOU ... "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU .. " I WISH THAT YOU WILL HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING TO MYSELF ..

"DYLAN!!!" Shouted Julie as she ran to us .. She said that she call a ambulance ... And when the ambulance came ,, we went to the hospital ...

"SHE WAS ON THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!" Julie said

"Is she gonna be alright??" I ask

"The doctor said that she will not gonna die .. So dont worry ... Is that okay ?? " she answered .. But i still can see in her eyes that she is very nervous like me ..

Just Fight Ella .. Please Fight For Us .. For me ... .. I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU .. I DONT KNOW IF I CAN LIVE IF YOU DIE .. I WILL KILL MYSELF IF YOU'LL DIE .. THATS HOW I LOVE YOU ...

*Note From The Author*

Sorry if this chapter is short .. But i hope that you will like it and the other chapters .. Please keep on reading this !! PLS. VOTE,COMMENT,OR FOLLOW !!! PLS.THANK YOU AGAIN

*BYE*