Four

¹   You really hadn't known what exactly to expect from this whole ordeal, but you didn't expect anything pleasant. You knew whatever was to come of this, it would be stressful and scary, and all you could do was sit around and watch, letting this god-awful jester drag you around like a puppet on a string, which was quite ironic.

²   Fear and adrenaline pumped through you, and you felt so trapped. Your expression was blank, but your eyes were wide and filled with terror and anticipation. You found yourself atop a palm tree, alongside Dimentio. The two of you were in Yold Desert, where the worst scene you could have imagined was beginning to unfold. There, O'Chunks and Mario were, face-to-face, and you felt this could only go poorly. You really were trying to be optimistic, but.. Being optimistic, given the options you were faced with, was not very easy.

³   Tippi rested on top of Mario's hat, and you realized then that your hypothesis had been right. So Mario was the hero of "the prophecy." That was bad. That meant if he made it out of this in one piece, there would only be more and more trouble thrown at him from Bleck's goons. You could only hope he had what it took to overcome them. But you yourself weren't even fully aware of what they might be capable of. That might have been the worst part.

⁴   It was right before O'Chunks began to monologue that you noticed the black hole-like void in the sky, black with the slightest hue of purple, spinning slowly and threateningly. A low hum emitted from it that you couldn't help but notice. That was menacing. Extremely menacing. That was going to destroy all worlds..

⁵   "GRAH GOOGLY!"  O'Chunks boomed, which mildly startled you. You were starting to learn that the brute just so happened to be quite good at that. Dimentio seemed amused at your expense. You shot him a displeased look, but he simply smiled in return. It made you wonder what self control you had gained that kept you from rocking his world. "So yer the lad stickin' his 'stachy in me boss' business! Yeh shouldn't 'ave crossed the Count! Now I 'ave teh get chunky on yeh!" O'Chunks continued.

⁶   Tippi fluttered her wings slightly. "You... You're one of Count Bleck's thugs, aren't you!?"  O'Chunks waggled a finger at her. "O'Chunks is me name! An' I'm no common thug, lass. I thug for the count of counts, Count Bleck his self!" Mario scrunched his nose slightly, and you bit the inside of your cheek. "One word from me Blecky boy, an' I come teh make yeh feel some hammage!" He paused, as did the other two. Tippi's lack of face made it hard to tell how she felt, but you could guess that she and Mario had very similar reactions. O'Chunks realized the looks he was getting and corrected himself. "Hammage? Ehhh... Make that "damage!" He was visibly getting more and more angry, and this was made abundantly clear by how he began to stomp like a toddler in a temper tantrum.

⁷   You were rattled by the aggressive outburst. "Not that it matters a pinch o' stew in a sandstorm. Yer a goner!" You'd like to have screamed out to the two, but you knew deep down it was no use. They wouldn't hear you, Dimentio had the two of you hidden tactfully from the eyes' and ears' wavelength. That was something the dimension-hopping jester was quite good at. Hiding in plain sight. Tippi was distressed by now, and you couldn't blame her. So were you.

⁸   "Do you know what Count Bleck is trying to do?" The rainbow pixl asked in a last-ditch effort to try and deescalate this situation before it got out of hand. You knew that was no hope, and she probably did, too. It wasn't hard to tell that this annoyed O'Chunks. He rolled his eyes widely.

⁹   "DEH!" He exclaimed, "Me boy's usin' powers an' whatnot teh bring some order back to this 'ere world! An enemy o' Bleck be an enemy o' mine! They all get chunked!" Dimentio's eyes passed over you, as he examined your demeanor.  You were less perked up, and more slouched down now, your face still read of fear, but you seemed to have given up a lot of hope now. As far as it could be assumed, your spirit had been totally broken. As easy as taking candy from a baby, Dimentio thought with a grin.