Chapter 1

Ever since the dawn of time, people have wanted to get sword skins in Rec Room, to kill the goblins in Golden Trophy and Curse of The Crimson Cauldron in style. Only a few have come out since the beginning, and people have been begging the developers for a new sword skin for the weekly.

It was only after countless months, petitions and requests that the developers put in the thing everyone wanted.

I waited tensely as I started my Rec Room. After my dorm room loaded in, I looked at the weekly that had, finally after a month, come, and saw the Clarinet Cutter sword skin. Just like my Rec Room avatar, I was smiling as if I had just beaten Jumbotron for the first time. The skin looked so sick, (cool). I opened my watch and checked the weekly challenges. There were 5, I only had to do 3 to get the sword skin. The five challenges were: 

1. Finish 1 game of Crimson Cauldron
2. Finish 1 game of Jumbotron
3. Finish 10 games of paintball
4. Finish 10 games of laser tag
5. Finish 5 games of rec rally

I decided on what I wanted to do: Crimson Cauldron with my friends vexingvexvexes and Recthead, grind rec rally and paintball (or what I called painball). I got out of the challenges section and went to the place where I searched up Rec Rally and went into the game. 

I arrived in a server with 4 other people, I couldn't invite Vex (vexingvexvexes) or Recthead to join me, they weren't online. I had to wait around five minutes for the Rec Rally game to start, just because we were missing one singular person. 

Fuck Rec Rally man.

After that, the game started, and I moved a bit before going AFK, that's how I normally grind Rec Rally. Turned out, everyone went AFK, so I had to finish the entire race course 3 times. Now that was really annoying, and when the race ended, 2 people left. I turned my mic on and started raging, shouting swear words into the mic, no one heard me and everyone was AFK. So I left and joined another server, which had 5 people inside before I joined. Instantly the match started, and this time I could go AFK because some people were actually moving.

After the race ended, someone left, and I groaned, slumping in the chair I was sitting in, banging my keyboard. 

Only 3 more races to go left. Chill.

I sighed and waited for another person to join the room. Thankfully, no one else left. The next race went on smoothly, I went AFK for that race.

Suddenly, in real life (I bet you didn't know I had a real life), my mom came into my room to interrogate me about school, so I slammed my laptop shut and answered her questions, hoping that I wouldn't be kicked out of the Rec Rally race.

Unfortunately, after my mom went out of my room and when I opened my laptop, I found myself in my dorm room. Checking my weekly challenges list, I saw that I had only finished 3 Rec Rally races.

"Fuck you mom," I cursed silently, before joining a Rec Rally server again. Thankfully the next 2 races went on smoothly and I had completed one weekly challenge.

Only painball and Crimson Cauldron left to go.