Chapter 3

On friday night, I met up with Recthead and vex in vex's dorm room. Her dorm room was a minecraft themed one, specifically a mineshaft. Recthead was just chilling on the minecart, vex was on the bunk bed every Rec Room dorm room had.

"You're late," I heard vex say through the mic.

"Finally," Recthead said.

"Ok, party up," vex said as she extended her hand for the fist bump to party up. I did so, she opened her watch and went to Crimson Cauldron. Recthead and I followed her.

We spawned into a public server, with a random there. His username was Mr Slat or something like that, I can't remember the name very clearly. 

The "Game On!" flashed across my screen and we found ourselves in the weapons room. As usual, I took my double swords, Recthead took a sword and shield, vex took a bow, and Mr Slat took double wands.

"I think this is gonna be a bad idea," vex said as she looked at the wands. They could friendly fire us, so yea you know what I mean. But Mr Slat wouldn't take anything else, so we all just stepped onto the pad that opened the door to the castle courtyard. 

As usual, Recthead and I took the right side, while vex took the left. Mr Slat followed vex.

The moment I caught the attention of the goblins, I ran up to the high ground where the bomber was and killed him. Then I went to do some goblin genocide, Recthead helping me, and we charged into the place with a million of those shield goblins. (Not actually a million but like you know what I mean)

vexingvexvexes's POV

I went to the left side as usual, Mr Slat followed me. I took out the bomber first, Mr Slat took care of the 2 shield goblins. Then a green flyer and a red flyer, which had a 50% chance of spawning, spawned. I focused on the red one, which shot out 5 fireballs at a time. Mr Slat also helped with that.

Not too bad, for a random. At least he didn't friendly fire like others did.

Then we moved to the end where Recthead was falling back fighting shield goblins and Potato was out. I shot the bomber on the high ground and took a few shots at the shield goblins before Mr Slat came in to Recthead's rescue.

TBNR_Potato's POV

We took the ones on the low ground out easily, I got hit out by a bomber that I didn't see, vex went to shoot it down while Recthead fell back. Mr Slat went to help him, and they took them all out before reviving me.

"Bruh, yall had to flex your skills before reviving me," I said.

We stepped onto the pad that led to the next room and I hoped there wouldn't be much lag at this part.