Chapter 1: Introduction

(Ding dong) (ding dong) Door opens slowly as two intruders enters my home and set foot into my living room. One about 6'2 and the other around 5'7, Making eye contact the short one suggests to the tall one to precede quietly down the hall as they pull out their guns. *Tap *tap the sound of their shoes as they creep down my hall. "Shhh you hear that." One says to the other. (uh uh uh) Owww baby right there baby right there, sounds from my bedroom as I dig that pipe deep into Kimberly's cotton candy.(squeak squeak)(bed noises) She scratches my back with one hand and grip the sheets with the other as i stroke her slowly in missionary. "Ohhh baby ohhh I'm 'bout to cum!!" She say gasping as her leg quivers from the orgasam she just commended.

This nigga fucking, the short intruder whisper. The tall intruder giggles silently as they make their way closer to the room door. "Ball this nigga slipping bad," The tall intruder says. Now about 6 steps from the door they both get on the wall and ease slowly. 5 Steps...4 steps...3 stepsss...(wwwrrrrr) the floor creaks loudly alarming the two lovers in the bed. "Who's there?!" The man call out from bedroom. Unknowingly the two trespassers were unaware that the man too had a gun. The short intruder squats down as he's already to the door. Heart pounding and thumping he points his gun towards the bottom of the cracked bedroom door. Using the barrel of the gun, he pushes it open slowly as shots were fired from inside the room.(Boom! Boom! Boom!) "Babyyy!!!", the lady screamed. "Get the fuck down Kim!" The man hollored. Hey! Hey! Hey! One of the intruders yelled, "It's me nigga, it's me nigga God damn don't shoot." The man answered back "Who the fuck is me?!" As the voice coming from the hallway sounded familiar. "Ball!" The short intruder shouted back as he's slouched all the way down on the floor neck pinned against the wall. "Spi..." *cough *cough "Spydr too!" The tall intruder yells in a raspy voice stomach flat in the middle of the hallway. The dust and wood particles from the door being shot flowing in the air got into spydr system causing his eyes to water and voice to become raspy. Man why yall sneaking in my damn house, Make some noise knock on the door muthafucker. "Bruh we rung the fucking doorbell" Iball said. "Rung the doorbell!, you rung the doorbell." "Niggaaaa yall gave me a heart attack fucking up my nut and shit making me bust all over this bit." Give me a minute I'll meet yall in the living room.

Kim and I walked into the bathroom inside our room to take a mean ass shower. "Grab my robe baby, the red silk one," she asked. As she pulls back the shower curtain and twist the faucets to her desired temperature. "I got you love," I replied taking off my shirt to join her for this refreshing bath. I get in behind her admiring the water as it rolls down her brown sexy curvy body. I grab her sponge squirt four pumps of Dove on it. With her back against the water I proceeded to clean her neck, shoulders, breast, and arms. Baby you really need to talk to your family about that shit. I mean you could have incidentally killed one of them if they were a tad bit closer that was dangerous and foolish. With this war going on they're a variable asset we can't afford to lose them cause they wanna play "caught you slipping". You right baby that shit was stupid they know better, I'll handle it. Turn around so I can get that back clean. She smirks and grab my dick as she turns slow. "Ight na.," I say as I wash her back. Rubbing the soap in a circular motion downwards while my eyes locked onto that ass. Lord almighty has the heavens blessed this gorgeous woman with this beautiful soft fat ass. As i think to myself I can't wait to scrub them cheeks and slide in some meat yes lord. The closer and closer I got to washing that ass the harder and longer my dick grow pressing up against her. She turns back around and say thank you baby I got the rest, then take the sponge from my hands. Got damn I thought, why she always do this shit to me. I wanna grab her ass by the hair drown her under the shower while I drill that dick in her back. *Tee I chuckle, "What?" She asked. Nothing just a thought i replied. It's time for you to bath me let me get up there I asked. As we rotate positions in the shower I felt this sharp stinging pain. "Ouchhhh!!" I jumped; "Got damn girl what you tryna boil chicken!" The water was hot ass hell as it touch my back. "Turn that shit down you damn near took the skin off my ass." "Stop acting like a little bitch," Kim said. You dramatic; Dramatic Kim really you lucky I didn't slip in this bitch and cag your ass up. "Boy please" She said, "Hey hey it's big daddy long stroke to you." I said. "YES ZADDY" She replied as we both laughed, what ima do with you? Kim said. Just enjoy the ride while we still here I said. Sounds lovely she said as she squeezes the water from my sponge onto my body.

MOMENTS LATER

Spydr and Iball were chopping it up on the sofa in the living room as I walked up the hall. "What's up, what's up broddie?" I spoke as I bent the corner to enter the living room. "Nah O.G. don't talk to me after what you just pulled, " Spydr said. "Shit well fuck you to nigga you snuck in my shit," I said laughing as I dapped them up. "Next time you shoot at me ima shoot your ass back," Iball said. He's my younger brother on my mama side and Spydr my Lil cousin on my daddy side. Iball's an light skin short tempered serious muthafucker with dreads and tattoos going down both arms. But seriously you'll never know how serious this man is its best to just let him have most altercations. On the other hand we have Spydr tall also light skin with one sleeve of tattoos going down his right arm and one above left eye brow that reads "Long live Geno". Spydr Has a low-med size unpicked fro, he is also not nearly as serious as Iball and tend to let most bullshit roll off his shoulders. But don't underestimate him as most people would cause he laughs stuff off. This muthafucker stands on business when it's necessary and most definitely a certified big driver. Me, I'm O.G. Baby 5'4 sexy brown skin muthafucker. I also dont drink or smoke or do any sort of drugs. No tats six pack Mister Can't get your bitch back lol I'm just playing. But all jokes aside I'm the boss and leader of This is a gang organization. Hope yall ready for these operations we about to go on. So put your ass in a seat hit the light and TV cause its time to dive deep.