Chapter 3: Brotherly love

Its been five days since O.G. left and for the past three he haven't been able to get in touch with Kimberly. He called her over 36 times and left twice as many messages. His insides blared with unease and tension. He hoped everything was alright or something small happened like her phone got broken or something. But he couldn't shake the feeling that something much more sinister has occurred. Sitting impatiently in the 2014 Acura TL he rented, He sat outside the Penitentiary waiting for his brother's release. (Beep beep) The gate opens as the sun's rays stretch over the bright sky blinding him as he sat up to look through the window. "Pussy pussy pussy" he said to 2 Tymes. "Oh shit!, Bittt what's up?" 2 Tymes said smiling ear to ear walking to the car.

As we drove off he said, "I miss you bit it's been forever how everybody doing?" Good fool good they straight, I heard you was in that bit taking backshots from the crack spot, I said nugging him. "Bit stop playing with me Ian gay like you" 2 Tymes said laughing. You probably would have been in that bit raping niggas off the gate sissy ass dude. (Both laughed) Boy you funny ass fuck Ian getting no chili dog for nam hoe. "You hungry?" I asked as I tried reaching Kim again. "Hell yead!" He replied, as we turn into the nearest burger joint. Pulling up in the drive thru we waited til it was our turn to order. "Bit you loss alot of weight you damn near smaller then me," I said. "Man you know they ain't feeding us right in that bit." He said back; "Dude what happened to your hair, you looking like a Mexican with that thick as mustache." I laughed hard, "I chopped my shit off my hair was falling ou...bruh you laughing to hard Ole fat gum ass."

(Mic static) "Hello may I take your order?" A female employee asked. "Oww yes you may." 2 Tymes said; "Chill fool I'm ordering first." I say cutting him off. You always been a hating ass nigga tryna knock my hustle, ima get the lil bit to watch 2 Tymes said. Hating hatinggg off you nigga fuck no bubble gump shrimp lip ass dude. You not funny sour tongue snake tonsils looking ass. Hello? the lady asked Again, Oh shit my bad love let me get uh number 11 I replied. What you wa... and let me get a number 10 2 Tymes said cutting me off. Bittttt I thought to myself. Gone pull up broddie you know why I got the number 10 don't it? Nope, and I don't wanna know. So ima tell you anyways it's cause I'm bout to get them ten digits my nigit. I burst out laughing nigga don't never say that shit again fool. Will that complete your order? She asked. Yes that will be all, I replied. OK $18.70 is your total pull up to the first window.

At the window I handed her a twenty, $1.30 is your change and here's your receipt. Leaning over to get a better look 2 tymes says, "Ohhh my fucking goddess!" The lady blushes hard. The car door opens and this fool steps out. "C-c-can I g-get ya ya your numb number MI-mi-miss beautiful?" He said in his best Forest Gump voice. I put my head down I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Bruh not finna get no digits I hope he wasn't practicing this shit in jail. The girl was laughing so hard her eyes started watering. Forgive me for my brother's actions he knows not what he does I apologized to the girl. No no it's alright I needed that laugh she said as he got back in the car and yes you can have my number. Give me your phone she asked, he looked at me and I looked at him. Well nigga give me your phone so I can give it to her you I just got out. My bad here you go ma'am he not lying I just got him from prison like 20 minutes ago.

After receiving our food, we got a hotel for the next couple nights. During them nights he and the girl linked up several times. Our last night she stayed over with him and they cuddled and shit. I almost thought they had something serious til we left to catch our flight and he didn't even send her a text. Damn nigga you not gone even tell her you gone. Nah she know what it is, I don't have to explain myself. Damn like that, ok then big pimp. (We laughed) Nah man it ain't nothing like I just know I ain't gone do right when I make it back to the city. Shit at least you honest with yourself and didn't string her along. Yead mama raised this one right. I can't tell cause that one went to prison. Whatever nigga you know how that shit went. After that we just took our seats on the plane and had a peaceful flight back home.