Chapter 2: The flash back

4 YEARS AGO
Balou, Washington
Kimberly and I were out shopping at a super Walmart with our new born Layla who was 2 month at that time. "She look just like you," I said to Kim. "No she don't, I don't see it." She said back. She looks like you, you can ask anybody in this store. Whatever I don't mind it that just mean She sexy like her daddy I said tickling Layla's chest. Ya ya you not all that Kim said while pushing my head softly and smiling. As we continued shopping Kimberly reminded me Layla needed more diapers. We rode down the baby aisle, "Huggies or Pampers?" I asked Kimberly. "Pampers," she replied. Damn but the Huggie box looks better than the Pampers brand and have more diapers. "Looks could be deceiving and more isn't always better." She Inplied. Well explain it me cause I don't understand. Well Huggies aren't as absorbent as Pampers which mean She might have piss running down her leg or shit going up her back.you don't wanna deal with that now do ya. Ewww that shit just made my skin crawl. Ya I thought so Kim said smiling. "Well I'm picking the wipes she my baby too." I said in a funny voice picking at Kim.

She burst out laughing "Dude you so childish I don't care." Punching me in the chest playfully. "Aye aye you gone stop hitting me woman or ima open up a can of whoop ass and introduce you to this Nigga-fu." (Wwaaa)(making Chinese sounds and Kung fu gestures) "Stop playing with me before I bite you on your face." Kim said. Ooww I said rubbing my face as it tingled from me imagining her biting it. After I grabbed the wipes we proceeded down the aisle into the other hallway when our basket was suddenly hit from the side. "On my God I am so sorry," a lady said as I reached to check on my baby. "It's OK," Kimberly said, "We know it was an incident." "O...O...O.G.?" The lady said in a figuring manner. "You know her?" Kim asked as she reached for the baby. Ummm I hummed as I racked my brain trying to remember. " It's me baby...Krystal it's been so long since I saw you." She said walking up throwing her arms around my neck. I threw my hands up in shock cause I didn't know what the fuck just happened. Kimberly put Layla back in the car seat with an angry look on face. Tapping Krystal on the shoulders Kimberly said " Um excuse me bitch but that man you hugging belongs to me you need to unhand him now." Krystal rolled her eyes as to say bitch please I'm not scared of you. Kimberly pushed Krystal so hard that she fell and slid into a pallet of soup in the middle of the floor.

"BITCH!" Krystal yell as she hurry back to her feet to throw punches at Kim. "Hoe lets do it!" Kimberly yells back as she ready to defend herself. Everyone around us just stopped to watch and record the scene instead of offering assistance. Krystal launches at Kimberly as I jump in between them to take the punch that was thrown. Pushing both of them away from each other I yelled, "HEY chill chill my baby right here Krystal I haven't seen you in 2 years you can't be coming out the blue with no shit like that!". "But you know why." She said sadly. As she tries to go after Kimberly again. I pushed her again this time with a tad bit of force letting her know I'm not playing. "Krystal!" I said angrily under my breath gritting my teeth. "Don't make me get out my body with you." I warned. She slapped me "Do some nigga since when you start threatening people." I gave her an evil glance because Kimberly was unaware of the life I lived before her. Krystal get out of here "Bitch don't let me catch you on the flip side or it's up and I should've slapped your baby," She said stumbling off. "Bitch!..I wish you wou.." Kim I ordered, Chill let's just pay for our things and get out of here please.

After we paid for our items and exited the store she kept nagging me with questions who the fuck is she? Why is you not responding? You need to answer me nigga? I didn't know what to say, I would rather stay quiet but my silence was only making her madder. Halfway to the car in the parking lot I decided to give her an explanation. As I took a breath to explain my relationship with Krystal she yells out "Bitch!!!" Standing on top of someone's car with a baseball bat. "I'm going to kill you and that ugly ass baby bitch!" Kim reached in her purse to grab her piece as Krystal hops from the top of the car onto its hood. Kimberly pulls out her glock 17 Gen 4 and told Krystal "Come on bitch try it." The owner of the car a middle age Caucasian man around the age of 36 rushes to his car shouting at Krystal to get down. He then runs up on her only to get cracked across his skull with the metal bat she had in her possession. She hit the man repeatedly in the stomach and across the ribbed with the bat demonstrating her anger she had towards us. By the time Kimberly came to I had already had the car crunk with the baby inside ready to go. Baby come on let's go don't do nothing stupid I begged of her as she put her gun away and walked to the car. For the next two weeks no matter where we went we kept bumping into Krystal having different altercations. It got to the point that I thought maybe she was following us the whole time or something. There were a couple times they actually had shootouts and everything. A week after that I got a call that my brother 2 tymes would be released from prison.