Chapter 2.

—————————

Gosh, I still have to attend two more classes in this hell hole of a place called school.

Why is Khaddie taking so long, I already told her I was waiting for her at the cafeteria.

I stared at people on the queue eager to buy mama rose's food and I kept wondering why they buy the tasteless food and also risk their lives, because we definitely all know you'd get food poisoning from that food.

How do I know?

I bought it once when I was still a fresher and I felt like, damn 14 yr old me cooked better than that.

"Shawty", I heard Khaddie call me.

I rolled my eyes already frustrated.

"What kept you so late", I said .

"Calm down missy, I was just talking to an old friend of mine", she said giggling as she settled herself on the bench.

"Of course" I said rolling my eyes.

I think they might fall off from how much I've rolled them today. ^My eyes^

You see Khaddie is like the friendly always smiling energetic human and also popular.

Everyone likes Khaddie or at least that's what they portray.

I still do not understand how she's okay with smiling and talking to a lot of people, It would totally burst my head to talk that amount of people daily.

"Missy, I saw the little interaction between you and John" Khaddie said wiggling her eyebrows.

We have weird nicknames depending on the current topic.

"Uhhhhh, please the guy annoys the shit out of me" I replied groaning.

I went on to narrate what happened between I and John to her.

"Interesting" Khaddie said laughing.
She laughed throughout my narration which kind of pissed me off a bit.

"I don't understand what's so funny girl" I said to her

"You totally like him big head, I've never seen you even give someone that much attention" she said while stuffing her mouth with mama rose's rice.

And when the hell did she order the food, I can't believe she's still crazy about that food also.

"I don't like him, and I was not giving him attention " I replied.

"Okay if you say so" she replied having that naughty smirk on her face.

"Yes I don't and I thought you liked him why are you okay with him making moves on me?" I asked her curiously.

"Well I can't force myself on him, he doesn't like me obviously and you also said you don't like him, I know you wouldn't date him" she replied while gulping down a sachet of water.

"Never, I will never date him, he's really annoying" I replied looking around to see if the woman who sells junks has arrived.

*John and his friends walked into the cafeteria.*

"Do you think I was really mean to him, should I apologize to him I felt really bad" I asked Khaddie looking around.

I and John eyes met for some reason, maybe I looked at him first though.

He caught me staring, I didn't look away tho, It would just make it awkward and he might think I'm fan girling over him.

One of the things I hate doing is giving people the wrong idea of something even tho almost everybody always gets the wrong idea about me tho.