Chapter 4

"Oh my God" I breathed out trying to open Khaddie dorm with the spare key she gave me. Finally the lock opened I quickly entered and closed the door behind me gasping for air.
I walked up to the bed and laid on my back staring at the ceiling. As I looked at how white the ceilings were I remembered what happened earlier.

"John" I whispered as I turned around
"Kaisha please can we talk" he said to me with a weird look, like it's supposed to get to me!
Is this guy kidding me? He almost ended all my 17 years of life and he's asking if we could talk
"You kidding?" I asked sarcastically staring at him blankly.
"I know Kaisha, I'm sorry, I ran away immediately I snapped out of it" he said coming closer to me.
I moved back. Did he want a hug. Wtf is going on!!

"John! Snapped out of what? And I don't think sorry can fix what happened earlier you almost killed me and even called me a slut in front of half the whole school" I said
This guy must really be crazy or something.

"Kaisha, I swear I didn't mean to do that, I'm so sorry I would never Intentionally hurt you" he cried out

I looked away from him into the dark end of the road and it dawned on me, you must be really stupid Kaisha a lot of murder cases were recorded to happen this way, and here I am, am I really having a conversation with someone who attempted to kill me well not kill but he almost did.
"Don't follow me"I whispered loud enough for him to hear and Immediately started running away from him.

"Oh my Goodness Kaisha you are safe" I heard Khaddie voice snapping me out of my memory.
I didn't even hear her come in!

"I'm safe Khaddie" I said to her seating up.
"I was so worried, I'm really sorry for what happened earlier" she said walking closer, her face getting clearer, I can see the look of sadness all over it.

"It's fine Khaddie, I'm sorry for snapping at you I was just really scared about the whole situation and I'm sorry for pushing the blame on you, I thought it would make me feel better, but seconds later I felt worse"
Hugging her

She hugged me back
"Oh, don't apologize, it's partly my fault, I'm so glad you are okay"she said

"Awww she cares about me" I teased her

"Oh please shut up" she replied pulling away from my embrace
"I'm so hungry" I muffled
"Should we order pizza and some yoghurts?" she asked me, it felt almost as if she read my mind.

Oh well, my life just flashed through my eyes, pizza and yoghurt could help calm me, I guess.

"Okay let's do that" she answered herself without giving me the chance to do so.

I need to take a shower, I sighed unconsciously as I walked to the bathroom, guess I was that tired.
Immediately I walked in, I slided down the bathroom door and broke down in tears.
Where are they coming from? I guess I can't just ignore the way I felt inside.

I was so scared
I sobbed silently thinking about what could have gone wrong with him. What was it that he was trying to tell me?
I stripped of my clothes and walked to the shower abandoning my thoughts and turning it on.

My tears along with the water ran down my body.
I'm so pathetic!
As I turned off the shower and walked out of the bathroom, I walked to Khaddie closet to get  a fresh towel and also one of her robes for myself.

Khaddie probably went out for the pizza since she's not in.
As I tied the ropes of the robes Khaddie walked in with the box of pizza and yoghurts. I can't wait to dig in
"Do you feel better?"she asked as she placed them on the little table on the rug in front of her bed.