Chapter 11

As per decided Selena, Asmodeus, Maryse and Peter come to the Lightwood - Bane house.. Alec invited Maryse and Peter too.. It's equally important to share with Maryse and Peter... They are worried as well after hearing Scarlette's entry in their kids' lives.

They all get together and Alec and Mags greet them at the house.. first Peter and Maryse come and there behind them are Selena and Asmodeus.

They hug each other and the first thing they do is to run to their grandkids and play with them.. Alec and Mags chuckle at their parents' childish behavior.. actually everyone becomes a child whenever they are around Maxie and Sophie.

After playing for sometime with babies Selena and Maryse put the babies in the cribs as both fell asleep while playing with their grandparents.

Alec : Mom, what should I order? What do you guys want to eat?

Alec asks everyone.

Maryse : No need Alec, I and Selena will cook something, don't worry!

Mags : Don't stress yourself mom, we will order something!

Selena : No Mags because of your workload and babies you barely eat homemade food anymore so today we are cooking, it won't take much time and will be happy to do that!

Peter : Guys you better let them cook, well you can't win with these ladies!

Maryse and Selena giggle and Asmodeus chuckles.

Asmodeus : He is right though so let them cook and enjoy the most delicious food!

Alec : Okay then all yours!

Alec gestures to the kitchen.. Maryse blows a kiss in the air to her sons and both go into the kitchen.

Alec, Mags, Asmodeus and Peter sit in the living room and are talking about their daily lives... they don't get enough time to talk... Maggie comes and sits in Alec's lap comfortably.. she snuggles and asks for some attention.. Everyone laughs at her dramatic behavior.. Mags twists his lips because Maggie always wants attention from Alec.. Alec runs his fingers on Maggie and she is snuggling even more.

Mags : Hey lady, I'm also here, am I visible to you?

Mags asks rolling his eyes, Alec chuckles at Mags and Mags gives him a glare.

Alec : Don't be jealous, she loves you more but I pamper more nicely!

Mags raises his eyebrow at Alec and then twists his lips.

Peter : She's truly a Bane, isn't she?

Asmodeus : Of course, dramatic!

Asmodeus rolls his eyes and Peter chuckles.

Mags : Lightwoods are equally dramatic, I'm sure you have come to know by now!

Mags says and looks at Alec who rolls his eyes.. Mags loves that.. It's the signature sign of lightwood.

Mags : See, rolling their eyes, the signature sign!

Peter : Well with puppy eyes I might add!

Alec : I will tell mom!

Peter : Oh no I'm not ready for another puppy fight but somehow it's awesome to fight with the same person and then curl up in their arms by complaining about them!

Asmodeus : That's truly a wonderful feeling, me and Selena can't go through a day without being Tom and Jerry!

Alec : We are no better!

Mags : Our loved ones arms are our home no matter what!

Alec looks at Mags with heart eyes.. so much love in their eye contact and nothing can describe their love in words.. Alec leans down and kisses on Mags' forehead.. and that one simple kiss says a lot.. their fathers adoring the moment what else they need.