Chapter 17

It's been six months that things are going good for everyone.. Malec are happy with their little world with their kids in it.. kids have grown so fast and now they become more clingy than ever.. they want their Dada and Papa all the time.

Babies have become more mischievous and dramatic.. they get upset instantly if Dada or Papa won't take them.. they always spread their little hands towards their fathers so Alec and Mags can take them in their hands... Alec and Mags chuckle and take their babies instantly every time even if they are getting late for the office or anything.

Alec and Mags have played a lot with the babies the whole day.. babies make them forget all the stress and tiredness.. they feel refreshed as soon as they take babies in their arms... Maryse and Selena stop by more often to spend a day or two with babies.. Peter, Asmodaddy and their friends make time as well.. these babies have become light in all of their lives and who knew that Malec will be fathers and they will live an entire a different lives but a beautiful life.

It has become a regular thing for Malec.. they are falling in love with their babies everyday a little bit more.. Their mornings start with the babies and end with the babies.

As per decided Owen and John come to meet babies once in a week.. they play with babies and spend the whole day at LB house.. Mags doesn't like it honestly because Owen isn't stopping his flirting which makes Mags angry.. Alec knows how to get rid of those flirting so he never feels uneasy but still Mags doesn't like it a bit.

Alec knows how much Mags hates when someone flirts with his man but he also knows that Owen is just teasing him because he gets annoyed pretty quickly.. Owen loves to tease him and Alec has asked Owen to not play with Mags but Mags knows it has nothing to do with his annoyance and he can tolerate it.

One fine evening...

Everyone has gathered just the way they used to.. Owen and John are playing with the babies.. babies have gotten good with those two.. Alec and Mags are preparing dinner for all of them.

Mags : If he tries to flirt with my husband today then I will chop him into pieces with this ( showing a sharp knife )!

Mags twists his lips and Alec can't help but chuckles and pulls Mags into a breathtaking kiss.. Alec is taking Mags' upper lip while lifting him and placing him on the kitchen counter.. Mags locks his legs around Alec's waist and pulls him closer if it's possible.

Alec lifts Mags' t-shirt up and touches his bare back.. he holds Mags tight from the both sides of Mags' waist... Mags locks his hands around Alec's neck and tittles his head as to deepen the kiss.

Mags has buried his fingers in Alec's hair and pulled him closer.. Alec is running his hands up and down under Mags' t-shirt and sucking his lower lip hard.. he leaves his lower lip and attacks on his upper lip.. Mags releases a moan when Alec's hand touches his ass.. Alec squeezes Mags' ass cheeks and Mags loses his control and moans a little louder.

Alec pulls away his hand and closes Mags' mouth with his hand.

Alec : Keep it low!

Mags : houujgf bfrukn kguij? ( Remove your hand )

Alec looks puzzled.. he looks at Mags with curious eyes.

Alec : What?

Mags slaps Alec's hand and takes a deep breath.

Mags : Idiot how can I? And how can I answer if you shut my mouth like that?

Mags rolls his eyes and Alec smirks at him.. definitely something is going on in his mind and it isn't hard for Mags to understand.

Alec : I know many more ways to shut your mouth, wanna see?

Alec asks in a flirtatious way and Mags hits his arm playfully.