Gardens B.O.T (smut)

Where y/n and Brienne are already dating but they'd still have secret meet ups.
+First kiss (since Brienne and Y/n are scared of making the first move onto the lips until today)

----------------------Start!----------------------

Brienne was one of the tall people Y/n knew. At that moment when Brienne said "And im yours my lady." made her feelings drastically grow. Her face flushed a crimson red everytime she saw her, her heartbeat would fasten when she saw her, Y/n would be smiling like an idiot every single day if she saw her.

(Y/n's POV)

I smiled at Brienne and she smiled back. "I crave for you Brienn-" I got cut off mid sentence by her appearing behind me. "Oh! H-hi Brienne!" I stutter and she smiles. "Your majesty!" She smiles once again, kneeling before me.

"You don't have to!" I chuckled, helping her up. She looked at me for my comment and continued her business. "Brienne!" I shout. "Princess?" She turns.

"Could you meet me at the gardens over there later, 5 pm?" I ask and point to the garden. She thought for a moment and nodded. "yes!" I thought. I kissed her cheek quickly before rushing to my Castle.

I had ran away from it and now guards were desperately trying to find me. Once they found me, they alerted the king and brought me inside. "Father, let me leave at 5 pm." I ask quickly, he nods and shoves me to my room.

I stood up quickly realizing that it is already 4:52 pm. I get ready wearing something dark, just something dark that nobody would think its the princess. I got out of the castle and I had three minutes to get there.

I arrived to the gardens and found Brienne sitting there. I smiled and yelled out her name. She stands, then holds her sword and tensing up. "Who are you?" She asks looking around. "Oh, it's me, Y/n" I smirk, opening my arms and embraced her.

I felt her tense up. "Brienne. You're stunning." I say bringing up her slender and long fingers to my face and kiss her knuckles. She winced at my words. "You're oddly tense." I say running my fingers through her hair.

"C'mon, sit down for me." I speak and point to a bench. She sits down while I stood. I cupped her face to my hand and gaze into her eyes. "Brienne, I loved you since the moment I laid my eyes on you." I say and kiss her forehead. "You've just been very busy my love." I smile and look at her sculpted facial features. "Oh Y/n.." Brienne said and looks away.

I put my index finger under her chin and face her to me. "Brienne. Look at me." I say and she gazed back to me. I smirk. "Oh? Brienne is submitting?" I smirk once again and kiss her lovingly.

Our lips moulded together perfectly, like it was meant to be there, like it was sculpted to fit there. Her kiss was soft, loving, and caring. Her lips felt like heaven. Bright, glowing, soft and fantastic.

We pulled away when oxygen was needed and I smiled at her. She gave me an innocent expression, I chuckled and sat beside her. "First time?" I ask. "With a princess? yes." She answers her own question and I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Mmmh why do you smell so good?" I groaned into her inhaling her scent. "Unlike others my lady, I actually have good hygiene." She replies and kissed my forehead. "You are so perfect Brienne. Brienne the beauty they say." I say admiring her.

"What a joke." She replies lowly and looks away. "Don't say that." I say standing up once again im in front of her. I face her to my with my finger and moved my knee in between her legs.

A gentle whimper escaped her mouth. "Am I hurting you Brienne?" I smirk. "No! God no." She says. "Good." I say and once again kissed her. This time it was more passionate.

"Let's head over there." I say pointing to a shed and she agreed. It was my shed and I locked it. I let her hop up to a table and started kissing her neck while sucking ever so slightly.

Gentle whimpers, long breaths, and small moans soon filled the room which made my smirk grow even wider. "You are such a good girl Brienne." I smirk onto her skin and toyed with her breasts.

I soon found her g-spot and sucked her nipples, paying attention to the other. I trail down and lingering kisses were placed along her thighs. I teased her, dragging a finger up her folds and taking them out.

I sucked my fingers and moaned at the taste of her. This made her core even wet and she bucks her hips. "Mmhmphh.." She whimpers out and I smirk. "You can't get it until you behave for me." Brienne whimpers "P-please.." She says and jerks her hips.

I lower down to her core, spreading her legs. It exposed a marvelous piece of art that I want to fuck so badly. I knew she could act so submissive under me.

I would never say aloud that being given the opportunity to ruin Brienne in so many wonderfully sinful ways was something I felt blessed for.

I kiss her thighs lastly and my tongue circled her clit. A loud groan escaped her mouth and that made me smirk. I was about to enter and jut my fingers in and out of her when...

Brienne's hands made its way to my hair and I pull away. "No, no, no.. You are going to beg for it, or I fuck you infront of everybody. Making them see the tall, and dominant Brienne of Tarth being so submissive under the princess's touch."

She whimpers and I smirk. This was going to he a fun night after all.

1002 words!
Should I make a part two?