Prologue: The Child Of Chaos

"Yuuki Kagurazaka-kun, we're sorry for your loss..."

A natural-born genius, my desires were simple, content with what I had... until we reached the tragic point where my parents met their end in an accident.

When the courts declared the driver innocent, the irrationality and flaws of society became glaringly evident. While the company was ultimately held responsible for all the damages, a company, after all, remains just that.

Taking on their CEO was likely the best we could manage, and it concluded with his retirement. That was the extent of it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

"How unreasonable."

The law would undoubtedly hold me accountable for seeking vengeance.

But where should I channel all this hatred?

Just as I pondered the injustices of this world, more bizarre events unfolded—a circle, radiant with runes and an unknown language, materialized beneath me as I lamented the world's irrationality.

When I opened my eyes, ruins surrounded me. I awoke next to the lifeless body of what seemed to be an elderly black wizard, the kind only found in fairy tales.

That's when it dawned on me.

It appeared I had been summoned into another world.

I sensed something attempting to infiltrate my body, yet I didn't resist; instead, I trapped it within myself. My speculation? They summoned me here to seize my body but failed, now ensnared within me.

'Impossible! You take control of the body!? That doesn't make sense... How!?'

The presence in my head identified itself as Kagali, the princess of an ancient elven dynasty.

Yes, you heard it right, a "princess."

She recounted being used as an experimental subject by her own father, the king, and somehow transformed into a male with a deteriorated body.

Taking the name "Kazaream," she lived as the king's son thereafter.

One day her country got annihilated by a demon lord due to the foolish king's decision of incurring the demon lord's wrath.

And since, she had roamed this world, joined the demon lord's ranks eventually, and somehow was in a dispute against a human who was proclaimed as a demon lord, Leon Cromwell...

"What a story..." I listened to her words as we both roamed this world.

At first, she was angry at the fact she failed to control my body, but now we're basically best friends!.

'So what are you going to do now?' (Kagali)

Something appeared inside of me...

This world...

I don't like it either.

But somehow the sentences came out of my mouth without my consent.

"... Heh, Isn't that obvious? Let's make sure we rule this world. And then we will all live happily ever after!"

.
.
.

At some point, I finally reached it.

The demon lords, the human kingdoms, elves, and dwarfs.

The whole world in chaos was brought under my flag.

Sure I felt a bit guilty for betraying a few people like Shizu-san and Rimuru-san, but in the end, I ruled the world, so what's the matter with that?