CHAPTER 10: 3 BOTTLES PLEASE

"Okay.. No doing anything too stupid.. I'm looking at you Finney." Shelli and Tracy turned to face me in the backseat. "We don't want a repeat of last time"

I furrowed my eyebrows at them, "Look Shelli, that was one time! I seriously don't know how I ended up in Portland!" My expression shifted to a grin, "Remember how Tracy started biting the wall at subway because she thought the tomatoes were real"

Tracy put her head into her hands and fake sobbed, "Okay so? We've all done questionable thing when we're drunk"

Shelli flawlessly parked on the side of the road, I unbuckled my seatbelt and put my head between the two front seats. "We need to stick together, It's not fun being lost on a club strip. Trust me"

"Oh dear lord, I don't even wanna think about the stupid shit you did when you were lost" Tracy laughed while opening her door.

Once we had all gotten out of the car, we each linked arms.

"Okay ladies, let's do this" I turned to each of them and we started strutting down the busy street like no one else was there.

"Where should we go first guys?" Tracy turned to us, trying not to hobble in her high heels.

"What about there? I wanna just stop for a drink so then I don't have to remember all the stupid shit we are about to do" I snickered and Shelli nodded.

Shelli and I basically carried Tracy into the bar, as she wasn't really used to wearing clubbing attire.

"Hmm.. this place looks pretty decent, thank God Tracy's paying" I admired the scene and nudged Tracy's shoulder.

"Mmm fine.. only because you paid last time" She rolled her eyes and Shelli laughed.

All three of us sat on bar stools next to each other and waited for a bartender.

"What should we get? I'm definitely in a vodka mood. What about you two?" Shelli turned to us with a grin.

"I'll have vodka too. I need something strong with the week I've had" I said while trying to get wrinkles out of my dress.

"I guess I'll have vodka as well. Can you imagine the hangover we are gonna have tomorrow morning" Tracy giggled and took out her purse.

"Well well, what can I get you three fine ladies tonight?" A young bartender with long blonde hair greeted us.

"Hmm.. You look kind of familiar. Have I seen you before?" I looked him up and down

"Nah, Maybe you've heard me before though.." He winked

Tracy interrupted him "Three bottles of vodka please" She handed him the money as Shelli and I looked at her with a concerned face.

"Woahhh, okay then. You do you I guess, but that is a fuck ton. You aren't gonna drink that all tonight are you? I mean I can't really talk as I'm a heavy drinker but dam!" He laughed as he grabbed the bottles.

"Oh of course not," Tracy said and winked at us. "It's just for later."

Tracy passed us the bottles and I grinned.

"He's cute Tracy, you should ask him out. He looks pretty greasy to me so he's just your type" Shelli whispered to Tracy.

"Hah, maybe after I finish this I'll be smashed enough and then I'll do it" Tracy snickered while opening her bottle.

A stupid thought popped into my head, and I wasn't even drunk yet.

"The person who can down the most in one sitting gets 20 bucks" I put my money on the table.

I looked at the girls as they slowly grinned and nodded their heads.

Without hesitation, we all started chugging down the vodka. Maybe this was just the vodka going straight to my brain, but I swear I heard that bartender laughing his head off at us

"How are you going so fast Finney?" Shelli took the bottle out of her mouth and started huffing and puffing.

"When you live with Kurt, it becomes second nature". I laughed and nearly spat out the vodka in my mouth.

"You can say that again," Tracy said in between drinks.

As the minutes passed, we slowly started getting more and more tipsy, and we may or may not have gone through more than half of the bottle. (I won the bet by the way)

"Ughhhhh, guys I'm sooooo bored. Let's go somewhere else" Shelli slurred and threw her head back.

"Mmmm. Okay....... where?" Tracy stared off into space.

5 hours earlier...

"Oh, so you might be going there tonight?" Dave asked me with excitement.

"I mean, if we are around, then I guess so" I shrugged.

"Well, we're playing tonight! Try and stop by!" He smiled.

"I'll see what I can do"

"Guysss .. We should go to the place next door. I think a band may be playing" I said, trying to remember who told me.

"Alrighttt. Let's go before I spew everywhere" Shelli stood up and dragged us out.

Walking out, we got a few dirty looks, but we were so drunk that I didn't even care.

"Aww guyssss we have to pay to get in ughhhh" Tracy groaned as we stood in front of the building

"It's all good, I'll use the twenty dollars from the bet" I took out the twenty while trying to keep my balance in heels.

As we walked in, I handed the guy at the front the money and pointed to the girls. He shrugged and stamped all of our wrists.

The moment we walked, I realized who was playing. Shit.

Nirvana had just reached the end of Blew as Kurt locked eyes with his past lover.

Shelli glanced at me and then to Tracy, who was trying to hold back something that I couldn't decipher.

"Shit Tracyyy, I didn't know nirvana was playing tonight" I slapped my head

She did a loud sigh and made a cone shape with her hands around her mouth and yelled "Fuck you kurt!"

Kurt was shaking his head, Krist was laughing and Dave awkwardly waved to me.

Tracy grabbed our arms and pulled us out with her.

"I can't believe I saw that jerk! Ughhhhhhh" She put her head in her hands and started to fake sob. "He was soooo mean to me"

"Hey! We should grab a ride and egg his house!" Shelli blurts out.

Tracy looks up and grins.

"Heyyyy guys I know where he lives!" I yelled with excitement.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry for being so slack with my updating lately, I'm trying to upload more frequently