۝World One۝

𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸

In his earliest memory,

He can see the world. He can hear his name being called. He can smell his mothers scent. He can feel his mothers warmth cradling him.

He saw many things in the long life he was living in, some we're horrifying, some we're beautiful, some we're unexplainable.

One of these horrifying things was a giant snake that had chased his mother and had been so close to killing all †T⃘H⃘R⃘E⃘E⃘† of them.

In the end he had slain that foul beast and tossed it in the deepest part of the cavern where his late grandmother had resided in until she had fallen due to that monster.

The most beautiful thing he had seen was the sky. He loved to look up to the sky at the morning but he wouldn't be caught dead by his †S⃘I⃘S⃘T⃘E⃘R⃘† looking up there †S⃘H⃘E⃘† would've teased him endlessly about being narsacistic.

There was a time where he had witnessed the unexplainable. He saw a mysterious figure in his castle that seemed to move as fast as the eye could blink but he could make out that the figure had flowing blond hair(?) And a black outfit. But once the figure caught him staring, it disappeared as if it was never there. He waited until the next night, but it never came back. It was strange but he didn't speak about it, he wouldn't want to be called a madman for witnessing something others probably wouldn't believe.

~~~~
𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸

His life isn't as perfect as others make it out to be. Once he had grown out of his childhood his father seemed to care less about his opinions and just used him as a trophy child.

It was fine he wanted the love back but he could always wait.

~~~~
𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸

In the past he couldn't care less about half-siblings(?) but this one had struck him with an impression, the child had somehow stolen his cows while he went to grab something from his castle. He angerly reported this to his father but in the end his father just laughed like someone had just made him drink a laughing potion.

In the end the baby had played a tune that had woo'd him into forgiving the child in exchange for the lyre, the child named the instrument.

This was the day he met †H⃘E⃘R⃘M⃘E⃘S⃘†

~~~~
𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸

It was not the first time he had been punished by being turned into a mortal but this one was near impossible for him.

He had to kill that beast again as it had slithered it's way out of the underworld and back to the living.

Would he die? Would he never be able to see his siblings(?) again? Would he never be able to laugh again? Would he never be able to paint again? Would he never be able to sing again?

He would have to tread this dangerous path of a mortal and push the wall at the end to see the results.

~~~~
𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸

He had made it. He had made it.

He didn't even believe it but he was back. He could paint again, he could sing for another day, he could live.

~~~~
𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸

It felt like that day all over again he felt like he would burn to cinders. How could he have forgotten that fateful day? It was thousands of years ago but he remembered all the faces that we're there all those months he was being punished. He grieved them over and over again but learned to move on after a thousand years.

This time though he wasn't being punished, it was the end. He would die. Burning just as brightly as the sun he is. He was falling through the rifts of space.

𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸
~~~~