Interlude; Observation

The summer's warmth fades into
Autumn as you fade into the void. Did you expect this?

Little God, your audience crosses your burned bridges after so long but they have arrived at an empty stage. Too late to see the performance that had been going on for millenniums.

Little Sun, they don't know where you are.

Little light, the Moon's brilliance is enraged. She is angry unknowing who to blame. She cannot find you. You have already left.

Little God, You cannot see in this beautiful galaxy of stars, you cannot hear the vacuum of space will not allow any sound to pass, and you haven't touched something solid in so long. You can still think. You know you are dead.

Little Sun, do you forgive that person you called your father? Are you still waiting to go back to when you we're a child? Oh how easy it was back then.

Little light, you shine dim as your core crumbles to ash, finally, you think as you crack a small smile then you mouth a small "thank you" to nobody.

Little God, you have arrived in a foreign land. You are so tired.

Little Sun, I will hear, I will observe but I am in no position to intervene.

Little light, even if you are dim now you will preserve.

Little God.
Why are you weak but so strong at the same time?
Why do you feel so much? You made a weak point.
Why are you me?