He break her

(Taehyung was sitting in balcony busy and messed up with the situation what will he do now he started to feel guilty what he told her some time ago he wanted to protect jieun and his child but somehow his heart telling him that there were something wrong he flinched when he heard suho shouting so he saw through the balcony,.....)

suho: WHY YOU ALL LET HER GO *angry*

guard: s-sir w-we l-love our l-life

suho: AHHH FUCK *grabbed his hair* if something happened with her AHHHHH YN WHY ARE YOU STUPID

(he tried to hack her mobile but of course she is smart than him)

TAEHYUNG POV

tae: what she went All alone but why

*his phone started to ring he checked the caller id but it is unknown num so he picked up the call*

ON CALL

tae: hello yes who *cold*

??: t-tae *hiccups* tae

tae: *eyes widened* jieun it is you where are you *panic*

jieun: Taehyung p-please s-save us she will kill us *fake crying*

tae: she? *confused*

jieun: yes Taehyung yn she is threatening me tae please come or else she will kill AHHHHHH YN

tae: JIEUN HELLO Jieun *cut the call*

tae: shit shit yn I can't believe this you will hurt her now *tears fall* I will never forgive you yn never *he run downstairs but bumped with suho*

tae: YOU BASTARD TELL ME WHERE IS SHE *grabbed his caller*

suho: *jerk his hand* how I know

tae: *Scoff* huh how you know jieun call me she said your fucking girl friend trying to kill her

suho: shut up Kim Taehyung *angrily grabbed his collar*

tae: why huh tell me where is she GIVE HER ADDRESS NOW *jerk him and growled on him*

suho: she will call you give me her number I'll track the location then we will go

YN POV

(I woke up with hard headache wait where am I I looked around but I was lying in dust wait then I remember)

..... FLASH BACK.....

I reached on the location I get off my car and Started to head towards the building I checked my guns becuz I can't trust him he is such a back stabber but someone hit on my head before I turned back and see who have guts but I blacked out)

END

yn: FUCK who dare to this *dryly chuckle* I think he didn't like his/her life but now where is that bastard and jieun *but she noticed something her bag is missing where's she kept the things he want* wait where is the bag shit *gritted teeth* I will not spare him

MEANWHILE

suho: she is in xxx building we have to go there.

tae: give me that address I know you will tell her that we are coming *angry*

suho: *unbelievable* you know what you're stupid hmm keep my mobile and my car keys drive yourself Taehyung she herself don't know why mark take her why you're aren't believing *so done*

tae: what.ever *walk off*

YN POV

(I am walking and try to find that bastard but I heard some one shouting wait is it jieun voice??)