Faith

NARRATOR POV

( A car stop Infront of KIM'S MANSION none other than Kim Taehyung he come out from the car with rose bouquet for yn and sot out everything but he found something unusual no guards it is impossible he went inside the mansion but his eyes widened after witnessed the scene suho is lying in a blood pool the flowers dropped from his hand he ran towards his lying figure and tapped his cheeks but no response he checked his pulse which is very slow he take out his mobile and call only one person Jimin)

JIMIN POV

(I'm watching movie with ainee but my phone ring)

Ainee: *huff* now who call you ?

Jimin: lemme see *he checked the caller id* Taehyung this time

Ainee: pick up the call

(He pick the call)

Jimin: hello-

Tae: Jimin immediately come yn mansion with ambulance

Jimin: *hurriedly standup* ambulance is yn okay is taemal okay

Tae: *realization hit him* oh wait I'm going upstairs to check her

Jimin: what you mean *panicking*

Ainee: what happened *worriedly*

Jimin: wait-

Tae: Jimin they aren't here and suho is i-is lying l-lifelessly he is bleeding very badly he got shot just come Jimin I also don't know where is taemal and yn *worriedly*

Jimin: oh okay wait Taehyung don't get panic I'm coming just wait

(End the call)

Ainee: Jimin what happened tell me *hold his arm*

Jimin: suho got shot and yn and taemal is missing

Ainee: *eyes widened* what and ajhuma

Jimin: I don't know-

Ainee: let's go I'm also coming with you

Jimin: ainee stay here okay I'm going huh everything will be fine *Patt her cheeks*

Ainee: where is taemal and yn *verge of crying*

Jimin: *sigh* ainee don't get worried you know na how strong our yn is hm *hug her* okay bye take care *kiss her forehead and left*

Ainee: oh god please yn be safe *tear drop*

NARRATOR POV

(Taehyung and Jimin take suho to hospital Taehyung is deadly worried about yn and taemal where will they Jimin is also sitting there and thinking something but doctor came )

Jimin: how is he? *Worriedly approach to doctor*

Doc: he is out of danger you take him on the time or else it is very difficult to save him

Tae: *sigh* can we meet with him now

Doc: yeah you can but when we shift him to the room *left*