The struggle

They reached the place,

Gowtham: Ram, stay here.

Ram: Sriram, naanum vara.

Gowtham: Ila Ram, enaku etha na, Anjali ah ne thaan batharama veetuku kooptu poganum. Namma ethiri yaarunu theriyamale naama vanthu irukom.

Ram: Kavala padatha sriram, unaku onnum aagathu.

He nodded.

Gowtham: I hope so.

He went in search of Anjali,

Gowtham: Anjali

He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Anjali: Gowtham

She shouted too.

??? : Wohoo the lover boy is here.

Anjali: Gowtham Gowtham

She shouted while crying.

She was tied in the chair. His finger marks in her cheeks and bruises in her hands and legs. He was standing on the left side of her with a knife in his hand that he kept near her throat.

Gowtham: Baby.

The view breaks his heart. He cried miserably.

Gowtham: Unaku ena da venum? Yaar ne?

??? : Good question. Un aasa kadhali oda anna.

Gowtham: Veera!??

Veera: Oh theriyum ah?

He asked with raised eyebrows sarcastically.

Veera: Enaku romba naal ah oru aasa? Ivala thooram ah irunthu paathu ore bore adikithu. Kita paakanum.

He said while sniffing her scent.

Gowtham: Dei vidra avala.

He took a step forward.

Veera: No no no no no. Innum oru step eduthu vacha. Ivala aruthu pottutu poite irupa.

He said seriously. The knife went near her neck that caused little bleeding.

Anjali: Gowtham.

She shouted while crying.

He couldn't be able to do anything. His inability is causing him so much pain. He wanted to treat her like a princess. He wanted to give her all the love. He wanted to spoil her as much as possible with his pampering and love. But here she is suffering. He can't do anything about that just standing there seeing everything from a distance. It's killing him.

Gowtham: Baby, bayapadaama iru.

Veera: Omg unga love ah paatha enake poramai ah iruku.

Gowtham: Unaku ena thaan da venum?

Veera: Onnu pannu en kita kenju. Na ivala vittudra.

He didn't think twice. He kneels down in front of him.

Anjali: Gowtham no no. Don't do this. Please Gowtham.

He slapped her.

Gowtham closed his eyes thinking about his helplessness.

Gowtham: Veera, please leave her. I beg you. Ena enna venum na panniko. Avala vitru.

He laughed like a maniac. He gripped her hair with his other hand.

Anjali: Aahhhh.

Gowtham: Vidra avala.

Veera: En da ithana varushama kashta pattu naanga oru business empire uruvaakuvom. Ne ena da na thideer vanthu ithu un appa sothu nu solluva. Iva ena da na, un kuda paduka iva appanaye kaati kudupa.

He spoke while moving her head with the grip of her hair.

Gowtham: Please da avala vitru. Ithula ava thappu ethume Ila. Na thaan avala kattayapaduthi eduthutu vara sonna.

He said while crying.

Anjali: Gowtham please da inga irunthu poidu. Please please.

Veera: Aiyayooo ina loveuuu

Gowtham: inga paaru na ellathayum thirupi kuduthudra. Case withdraw pannidra.

Veera: Intha business thaan naanga ipdi varala kaaranam nu nenaikaraya? Illegal arms manufacturing. Weapon import and export. Intha case la maatnathu naala ellathayum nonda start pannitaanga police. Ellathukum neenga thaan karanam.

He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Veera: Ivala kaapathida mudiyum nu nenachiyo. Ne anga irunthu inga varathu kula na ivala aruthu potruva. Aprom unna. Okay ah?

Anjali: Venam anna please anna.

Veera: Ena ma posuku nu anna nu sollita. Sari ne etha sollanum na sollidu. Oru 2 minutes kudukara.

Anjali: Gowtham, I love you. Ne inga irunthu poidu. Ithu unnala nu ne nenaikaatha. Un kuda enaku kedacha memories ennala marakave mudiyathu.

Gowtham: Anjali please di. Ennala ne illama iruka mudiyum nu ne epdi nenaikara.

Anjali: I'm sorry Gowtham.

She said with a smile and closed her eyes. She is now ready to die. Gowtham closed his eyes and crying.

A gun shot.

Veera was shot in his hand which was holding a knife.
Veera: Aaahhhh.
He was then shot at his another hand, leg, and thighs, which made him fall on the ground.

Gowtham and Anjali opened their eyes. Gowtham turned back to see Ram with his gun and two other unfamiliar guys.

*Thanks for reading buddies. Tell me your comment on this. This will surely encourage a kathukutti writers like me. Tell me your suggestions if I need improvement.