Decision

Gowtham ran to Anjali and hugged her.

He freed her from the rope and help her stood up.

Anjali: Gowtham.

She cried while hugging him and fainted.

Gowtham: Anjali Anjali.

He took her in his arms.

Ram: Sriram, take her out.

He is not in the position to ask any question. So he just went. He took her to his clinic and started treating her. He called kavi and informed her. Everyone gathered in front of the clinic. He came out after few minutes.

Gowtham: She is fine now. Romba tired ah iruka. Drips ethi iruka. Sleeping dose kuduthu iruka. Konja neram thoongatum. Oru 2 hours la ezhunthuduva.

Everyone felt relieved.

Ram reached there at that time.

Ram: Sriram.

Gowtham: She is fine.

He nodded.

Thatha: Ena pa aachu?

Ram: Veetla poi pesikalaam thatha. Sathish ne kuda iru. Elarum veetuku kelambunga.

Athai: Epdi pa paapa ah vittutu.

Ram: Avaluku onnu ila. Veetuku vantha aprm pesikalaam.

Everyone nodded and went.

Ram: Sriram paathuko. Enga ellarayum vida ne thaan romba kashta pattu irupa. Konjam alone time kudukalaam nu thaan. Batharama veetuku kooptu vanthudu.

Gowtham hugged him.

Gowtham: Thanks ram. Ne innaiku pannathuku ennala enna panna mudiyum nu therla. En uyira kaapathi kuduthu iruka ram. Thanks.

Ram: Ava en dhevadha Sriram. Ne avala ivalo love pandratha paaka sandhosham ah iruku. Thanks.

Na kelambara.

Gowtham: Oru nimisham. But ne?

Ram: Na oru police officer. Crime branch. Elam detail ah aprom solra. Ne avala paaru.

He was shocked but nodded his head.

Sathish: Gowtham ne paaru. Na car la iruka.

He nodded. He felt lucky to have these guys with him who understand him.

Inside the room,

He was sitting in the chair near the bed,

She started moving and struggling with eyes closed. It seemed like she is having a nightmare.

Gowtham: Baby baby look at me. Wake up. Na iruka. Yaarum una ethum panna maataanga baby. Wake up.

She opened her eyes and looked at him breathing heavily.

Anjali: Gowtham Gowtham... He......whe...where is h...he?

She got up.

He hugged.

Gowtham: Baby, you are safe.

Anjali: Gowtham.

She cried in his embrace. He let her cry. Kept rubbing her back to calm her down.

She heard sobs. She tried to pull away but he didn't let her. He kept hugging her tightly.

Gowtham: I'm sorry baby. It's all because of me. Ennala thaan. Na una emathi love panni. Ne enakaaga athu eduka poi. I'm so sorry. Na illana un life better ah irunthu irukumo enaku thonuthu. Ellathukum na thana baby reason. I'm sorry. Unaku etha aagi iruntha na ena panni irupa baby. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.