2. Victim List

The school bell rang, which meant that it's time to go. You make your way out the classroom and head down the hall. "Hey!" You turn to the right and see your other bestfriend, Tatum, run up to you. "Hey" you replied. "You wanna come to my house and hangout?" She asked. Your eyes widen a little. "Oh, no, I can't, I have a lot of missing assignments" you lied. "Really? I thought you were all caught up on your work?" "I thought I was, too, until the teacher gave me some more work" you roll your eyes. "Ah, okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow" you nodded and sighed in relief.

You then see Sidney and Billy talking down the hall. She then gives him a kiss and leaves. You look down a bit jealous. Don't get your hopes up, Y/n. Oh shit! That reminds you! You didn't even tell him your address. You run up to him. "Hey" he looked over at you and smiled a little. "Hey, you still up for your house?" "Yeah, um, I don't think I told you my address yet" "oh, yeah, I might still need that" he smiled nervously.

Did he already know where your house was? "Okay, it's ######, think you can memorize that?" "Yeah, thanks" "anytime, see you in a bit" you smiled and waved at him, then walked off. He sighed and smiled to himself. He was happy that he had someone to talk to and be with. Okay, yes, he's had a crush on you since the 8th grade, too. Well..more like the biggest crush on you.

6 PM, At Your House

You are laying on your couch waiting for Billy. You stick your legs up and kick the air. The doorbell then rings. You jump up and over your couch. You go open the door and there reveals Billy with an open sweater on and white shirt, along with jeans and hiker boots. "Hey, come in" you open the door more and he walks in. "Hey, um..I think that I owe you an apology" you furrow your eyebrows. "For what?" "For having you waste your time all morning on me-" "Billy-" "no, no, I shouldn't of been all up in your cloud basically begging for you to hold onto to me and not turn me in-" "Billy!" He sighs and rubs his temples.

You rub your cheeks feeling tired. "I'm sorry" you looked at him. "I'm sorry for everything you're going through" he just shrugged and crossed his arms. You go up and hug him. He's surprised at first but then hugs you back and it felt like it was a relief, but sad and happy hug. "I wanna kill Sidney" he then blurted out. Your eyes widen extremely wide and you quickly pull out of the hug. "What..?" "You heard me. I want her gone" you stand there frozen. "Why her??" "She's related to Maureen, I want and need her gone because she thinks that she's living the life with her own fucking boyfriend who's hurt" "but she didn't do anything" "like hell she did!!!" He yelled making you startle.

"Shit..I'm sorry" he went soft again. "It's okay, you're just angry.." he sucks in his bottom lip. "Stu also wants Casey Becker and Steve Orth dead" your eyes widen more HOLY SHIT! "Billy..please tell me that it's for a good reason" "I don't know, he's telling all different kinds of stories, but all I know is that he wants her 100% dead" you just give him a blank stare with your eyes widen. You couldn't believe this. What would happen if you turned him in? What would happen if you paused your guy's friendship for this? Probably something bad.

"Who else do you want dead?" You asked. He starts fiddling with his fingers. "Tatum" he mumbled, but loud enough for you to hear and your eyes widen. "Why?!" "She's in the way of everything, Y/n!!" You turn around and walk into your kitchen with him following you. "Please don't be mad at me" he pleaded. "Don't be mad at you?! You want to kill Tatum!! I mean- Sidney, I understand and Casey and Steve, I'm not sure, but Tatum?!" "JUST LISTEN TO ME!!" "It better be a good explanation" he dramatically sighs and looks at you. "I heard her talking about me the other day" you furrow your eyebrows.

"She was talking to Sidney, saying that I'm a nobody to her and how she shouldn't of met me in the first place" your eyes widen. "She's always talked bad about me like that. I'm sick and tired of hearing it" he stood against the counter. Your body felt like it was fueling. You wanted to go kill Tatum. Not kill as in the angry type. Kill as in actually kill her. "I'm sorry.." "no. You were confused and concerned" "and you shouldn't be treated like that. Especially by your own friends" he just stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding you" he nods. "It's alright" he looked at you. You go up and hug him. "I won't say anything to anyone" "you swear?" "Cross my heart, hope to die" you smiled. He smiles, too, and his eyes start flickering to your lips and your smile fades away as you do the same. That is until you hear the front door open. Your eyes widen extremely big. SHIT. "I thought they had a night shift?" "I thought they did, too! Quick, quick! I'll see you tomorrow!" You whisper yelled. You watch as he ran out the backdoor and hopped over your fence.

You laughed a little. Oh, boy.