9. Too Good For This

"Shit- Y/n, we have to leave because of curfew" "seriously??" You rolled your eyes. "You can stay if you want" Stu gave you the 'remember the plan?' look. "Actually, I think ima stay" you told Sid. "You sure? Dewey said it's best if you come back home" "I'll be fine" you replied. She nodded and went to the front door where some people were leaving. "Tatum, come on!!" Sidney yelled. You stand next to Stu and look at the clock on the wall. Half an hour passed!! You shoot your head towards the door to see if Billy's here. He's probably still coming.

"RA!!" He jumpscares you guys. You see him and smile, but quickly hide it from Sidney. "Billy, hey!" Sidney looked at him. "Billy! Hmm, what are you doing here?" Stu asked with a funny tone. "I was hoping I could talk to Sid alone" he then looks at you and smiles a little so Sidney doesn't think of anything. "You know, if Tatum sees you here, she'll draw blood" Sidney said. "I tell you what- how about you guys go up to my parents room, you know, you guys can talk?? Whatever??" He Stu laughed. "Subtlety, Stu, you should look it up" Billy squinted his eyes at him.

"No, it's okay, we do need to talk" Sidney said. Billy smiles a little and walks in slapping your ass making you gasp and turn to look at him with a smirk on your face and he turns to see your reaction and he also smirks. "What's leatherface doing here?!" Randy asked Stu. "Cutie came to make up!~" Stu clapped. "Damnit, there goes my chance with Sid!" Randy complained. "As if" you and Stu said at the same time. You just walk away laughing when you see Randy's reaction. You hear footsteps upstairs. Stay downstairs, Y/n. You don't wanna see your secret boyfriend fucking your "bestfriend". You sighed. OH! Tatum! You look at Stu to make sure he's not looking and quietly enter the garage. You close the door and turn.

Your eyes widen extremely huge. Oh..my..God..you see her body hanging through a doggy door with her body crushed. You rush over to her and look at her closely. Her face was crushed and her arms were dislocated. Blood then starts dripping and you quickly move out the way so you don't get blood all over yourself to make it obvious. You were a horrible friend and you knew it, you just didn't want to admit it. "Oh, Tatum.." you take a breath. Just go back inside and act cool. WAIT, NO! Not through the garage door. Go back inside through the front door so nobody thinks a thing. You sprint back inside through the front door.

Good, nobody saw you. You were too good for this.