11. Surprise, Surprise (FINAL)

"WOAH- hey!!" Stu throws Billy the voice changing box. "What's the matter, Sidney, you look like you've seen a ghost?" He teased with an evil smile. You for some reason look down at his jeans and see that there's a square box in his pants. You furrow your eyebrows a little. Probably another voice changing box. "It's all part of a game, Sidney!!" "It's called GUESS HOW I'M GONNA DIE!!" Billy used the voiced changer box. "FUCK YOU!!" Sidney yelled. You raise an eyebrow at her knowing damn well that she's screwed.

"No, no, no..we already played that game, remember? You lost..!" Billy pointed a knife at her. "You see, we ask you questions and if you get it wrong, BOOGYA!! You die!" Stu told her. You just make a weird face at him. "You get it right, you die" Billy shrugged. "You're crazy, both of you" Sidney said. "Make that the three of us" she furrowed her eyebrows and your eyes widen a little.

Oh shit, oh shit, Now?! You just zone off like you can't hear. Calm down, Y/n. "Baby?" Billy turned his head towards you and Sidney's eyes widen extremely wide. You look over at them. "Come here" Billy wiggles his finger to direct you over to him. You take a nervous breath and walk over to them. "You see this, Sid?" Billy stood you in front of her. "This is what I've always wanted. I've always wanted a girl who can accept me for who I am, my past, my existence, and my lust of fucking love" he explained to her as he starts kissing at your neck.

Sidney looks at you with tears rolling down her cheeks. "Really, Y/n..?" Her voice cracked. "You wouldn't understand.." you told her. "Did you guys already have sex..?" She furrowed her eyebrows. You look down and she rolls her eyes upsettingly. "My God.." she cried. "Why..?" She questioned. "We love eachother, Sid" you replied making Billy smile and start sucking your neck making hickeys. Sidney looks down crying and Stu scratches his head with the knife.

"I'm bored" Stu broke the silence. You push Billy away still feeling upset that he doesn't remember what day it is. He looked confused and grabbed your hand as you were about to go back to your spot. "Woah, woah, hey, what was that for?" He asked. "Nothing, it's fine, just..do what you needed to do" he furrows his eyebrows. "Y/n, I'm not retarded, I can tell when you're mad" "Billy. It's fine, just-" your eyes then widen. "She's gone" you told him. His head shoots around and his eyes widen. (I'm not going with the movie)

"STU, WHY DIDN'T YOU-" he was also gone. Both of your eyes are widen and you both start looking around. "FUCK!!" Billy yelled. It was all your fault. Shit, shit, shit. Billy starts yelling like crazy making you scared. He enters the living room to start searching for her but then she appears out of the kitchen with the gun and points it at Billy. "RIGHT HERE, ASSHOLE!" Your eyes widen and you see her pointing the gun at him. Billy then starts laughing. "I dare you, bitch. You were too much a fucking pussy to even see your mother in the hospital" he remarked. You go enter through the other hallway and you look over and see Stu laying on the ground dead with blood and glass surrounding him. He was knocked out by the glass.

You cover your mouth and look over. "Oh, yeah? CHEATING ON ME TO GO FUCK Y/N IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE ASHAMED OF?!" Sidney yelled. "Atleast she felt better to fuck on" she pressed shoot, but you attacked her from behind making her miss Billy. The gun goes flying over to him and he quickly picks it up. You push Sidney across the room and Billy aims the gun and shoots her in the head. You cover your ears as he shoots her repeatedly and she falls down dead.

He stops and puts the gun in his pocket. He had a tired expression on his face. You didn't blame him. He looks over and sees Stu dead. "Fuck" he whispered to himself. He then looks at you who was breathing heavily. You walk up and kissed him. He kisses you back and then pulls the square thing out of his pocket. "Bad timing, but.." he hands it to you. You open it and there reveals a little (whatever jewelry you like) your eyes widen a little at how beautiful it looked. "Happy Valentines day, baby" he held you close while kissing you some more.

"You remembered" you told him. "It's our night, how could I?" The fake blood was wiping all over you from him. You use your finger and wipe some blood on your fingers and lick them. "Corn syrup" you smiled a little. "I have something better than corn syrup" he smirked. You also smirk. You both then hear police sirens. Your guy's eyes widen. "Take the evidence and let's get the fuck out of here" he said. You nod and help him pick up the mask, costume, knife, gun, and voice changer box. You both hold hands and run out through the backdoor and start sprinting out into the woods.