Wednesday 2 ( part 4 )

OK THIS IS REALLY THE FINAL

JENNA'S POV

I was about to go home from the grocery store, Y/n had nothing in her house! ( well you see, her parents separated Y/n and her brother ) I looked everywhere and nothing! I was hungry too so I told her that I'll go to the grocery store she didn't allow me to go first because it's dangerous I was confused of what she meant I always go to grocery store alone, damn I even walk at night. I reassured her that I'll be fine and I walked out immediately before she can talk. I wonder why she's worrying so much? Lately I noticed that she's been spacing out a lot and she looked angry as if she'll kill the TV.

Anyways, I noticed a puppy in the alley, Aww! She looks scared I wonder if Y/n like dogs. I approached it, but when I was about to crouch down  someone puts a towel in my mouth I tried to scream but I immediately drifted to sleep.

Y/N'S POV

I've been trying to calm myself down since Jenna got out of the house, I was worried because a few months ago...

— FLASHBACK—

I was about to go out of my office when the telephone rings, I furrowed my eyebrows. Who is awake at this late hour? I picked it up and a familiar voice echoed to my head.

" Well hello Y/n " Aaron. This bastard

" What the fuck do you want? "  I said anger flooding me.

" Chill there little raincloud. You know what I want? Jenna I want Jenna, but what did you do? YOU STOLE HER FROM ME " He shouted, I took the telephone away a little bit.

" It is not my fault that Jenna loves me. Besides you cheated on her, she loves me Aaron I GAVE her the things you can't I MADE her feel that she's very special to me the thing you can't make her feel " He chuckled, I heard a voice of a woman moaning and calling him. Tsk, he has the audacity to call me and tell me he wants Jenna when he has all the whores in a sex club.

" You don't want to give Jenna to me? Well I just have to take her from you. Prepare yourself for the fight Y/n let's see if you can bare Jenna moaning and calling my name under my touch " He hangs up and I just stared at the door frozen. Fuck, what does he mean by that? Oh! You fucking idiot Y/n! He'll kidnap Jenna.

I can just imagine Jenna and him together. Moaning, Whimpering, Screaming each other's name. I can't look at Jenna under his touch. Anger filled my body my fist shaking. I can't let that happen.

I would not allow Jenna to go out unless I'm with her.

— END OF THE FLASHBACK —

It's been 4 hours! Jenna haven't come home yet, I went to my office and tracked her phone, but her phone was off! An unknown number texted me.

" Finding Jenna? Meet us at Averil saints ######*##**# " I immediately recognize him. I went to tge library and pressed the hidden button, the bookshelf moved aside and a room fillet with guns, bombs, knives, nuclears, showed. I've been hiding this to Jenna since she moved here, but let's not talk about that now.

I wore a bullet proof and picked up my VFC HK416C and MCS CQB 14* with a barrel ( Idk things about guns I just searched these from google )