I hate school ( Not A/N )

Wherein your bully, Jenna, took it too far and you broke down infront of everyone in the school.

Y/N'S POV

Another day, another shitty day. I hate going to school so much, just, why do we have to go so early? I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, I changed my clothes and picked up my bag. Of course, I'm not gonna forget my earphones. Not minding eating breakfast I plugged in my earphones and played ' Highschool Sweethearts ' by Melanie Martinez.

I left the house and walked to the bus stop, I feel like I'm on a cloud today. The bus arrived, I got in getting annoyed immediately. These dickheads are gonna annoy me so much I wanna go home quickly. I sighed and sat down looking outside the window.

" What's up nerd! " Percy laughed. See? This is what I'm talking about. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

We arrived. I was about to go down first when Jenna pushed me out of the way. Be thankful I love you. She sticked out her tongue and winked at me. I sighed and just left the bus. Now I don't wanna go inside. I always have a hard time going inside the school because of that traumatic thinf they did to me. I'm glad I'm still alive though.

I inhaled and exhaled, I got inside with my heart beating fast. I looked at my locker and Jenna, Percy, hunter, and cole was there waiting for me while smirking. Great. I let my shoulders fall amd sighed deeply. Another day another beating.

" Aww, why is our bunny looking upset? " Jenna said. I just opened my locker and ignored them. I was about to close my locker when Percy slammed it with my hand still inside. " OH FUCK " I took my hand seeing it shaking and bleeding. They all laughed at me " Look at you Y/n you're so pathetic " I looked at them angrily and clenched my jaw " What? You gonna fight me? Fight me then! "

H

e was about to kick my face when someone shouted " HEY " I turned my head seeing our professor in history. " Stop that! Percy office, now! " Mr. Rodrigo helped me stand up and took me to the nurse's office.

" Awie, look at your hand! That looks very painful, another beating again? " Ms. Hawkins asks. I nodded my head, she looks at me with pity in her eyes. Ms. Hawkins is like my mother and therapist she's sweet and kind.

" Thankfully, Mr. Rodrigo saw us before he kicked me " I said while she's treating my hand. " Poor Y/n I wonder what you did to them to do you like this "

After she treats my hand I left and went to class. " Ms. L/n is your hand okay now? " Mr. Rodrigo asks. I nodded my head and thanked him.

" Ok class, let's get back to our lesson " I payed attention to the lesson and took some notes. While I was writing I feel someone's eyes on me, I looked everywhere and saw Jenna looking at me to my bandaged hand, I sighed and just continued what I'm doing. But there's something in her eyes. I couldn't explain what is it.

After a few classes it's lunch time. I'm gonna expect them to insult and embarrass me here, it always happens. I sat down alone and ate my lunch peacefully. I felt a liquid getting poured on my head, it was milk. " Hahaha! Look! A cow drinking milk! " He got everyone's attention, they all start laughing while I cry. Fucking great. I stood up and stormed to the bathroom. I went inside and cried my heart out. Why? Why do they have to do this? What did I do to deserve this? After I calmed down I washed my hands and face. I heard the door open, let me guess, a bully?

" Hey, are you okay? " A soft voice, wait. That voice is very familiar.. Jenna?!

I flinched and looked ay her, I turned and immediately get some tissues to wipe my face. " Do you think I look okay? " I said. I know I'm gonna regret this later but, who cares? I'm used. " H-hey, listen— " Before she could even continue I left the bathroom. I went to class and saw Emma looking at me worriedly " Hey, are you okay? I saw you in the cafeteria. " She asks, I nodded and smiled a little. Emma is my only friend here, she's super sweet and caring woman. " Yeah, just. Same scenarios. " I sat beside her and the prof arrived with them behind him.

" Percy, hunter, cole, and Jenna! Why are you late again?! " Mrs. Gates asks. " Because we don't to see your fat ass again " Said Jenna and everyone laughed.

" Class quiet! " Everyone went quiet and we proceed to the lesson.

Part two later!!

Please leave a vote! Ty <3 “ψ(`∇´)ψ