Who are you? ( A )

Listen to: Who by Lauv ft. BTS

You noticed that Jenna changed her behavior.

Y/N'S  POV

As the time passes, Jenna has been different and very angry all the time. She's always out and come home late drunk and always with her friends, but I let that slide because it's been a long time since she hung out with her friends, that's what she said. Her behavior changed she's always mad at me I thought it was just because of stress, the thought of her cheating on me came into my mind, but I shrugged it off knowing Jenna wouldn't do that. Jenna and I have been in a relationship for 2 years, and I'm planning to propose on her today! I bought her  this real diamond ring with a ruby on top, it's not really a struggle since I'm on the number ones richest company here, At first I thought Jenna will just use me to pay for her expensive things but no... She was different with the others, she was a sweet, kind, caring woman. I really found happiness in her.

I was reading my unread emails and responding to it while Jenna is in the bathroom her phone dinged I looked at it and it was from someone.

MysoontobeWife : Hi baby! Are you near yet? I miss you so much<3 when are you gonna break uo with her?

I was hurt, who was that? Is Jenna cheating on me? Don't be fucking stupid Y/n.. Or is she pranking me, Jenna is always pranking me. She did this to me once. I just shrugged it off and returned to my laptop

" Babe, I'm going out today with Emma and percy " She says. Like always Jenna... I sighed deeply, how am I gonna propose to her if she keeps hanging out with her friends? She's always doing this.. And I'm getting used to it.

" But babe, I told you last night that I'm taking you out today right? " ' Maybe next time babe '  that sentences always if I told her about our date. How about my plans? I already prepared our picnic and our snacks or where are we watching the sunset. It's been a long time since I took her out.

" Maybe next time babe " I sighed and rolled my eyes, it's always like this. Maybe I just really need to be patient with her.

" Fine, you're always like this I wonder what happend to you " I mumbled.

" Did you say something? " She said my back facing her.

" Nothing, I said come home early "

" Hm " She hummed as her response. And after that she left. Not even a goodbye or I love you before she left, she really changed. I just waited for her, I watched TV and clean the whole house to erase my boredness. Without her everything is boring.

Time passed, it's 2:00 AM, and I'm here in our room hugging her pillow while I cry. I really can't take it anymore, how many times I tried to fight my tears. She's been really mean and not even checking on me not even asking ' how are you? '  or  ' how was your day? '  fuck, it really hurts. It hurts to pretend that you're not hurting I smile at her and just nod but inside I'm crying and my heart breaking into pieces, the disappointment I feel when she says ' next time ' fuck! When is the next time?! I'm already hurting so much here and she doesn't even notice. I need to talk to her.

3:00 AM, and I heard the door downstairs creaked, I came downstairs seeing her in the kitchen, she flinched when she saw me. She was just standing there frozen her clothes wrinkled and has a kiss mark on her cheeks, near her lips, neck, and her forehead. She even has a hickey! Good job Jenna you broke me :)

" So, how was it Jenna? " I smiled fakely my eyes swelled with tears, she sighed and looked at me madly

" Are we doing this again Y/n? I'm fucking tired— " I cut her off. " Tired of what? Tired of fucking with your soon to be wife? Wow, the honeymoon came first before the wedding " I said sarcastically and scoffed tears threatening to fall.

" What? No Y/n I'm not chea— " Again, I cut her off   " Bullshit Jenna! " I slammed my fist on the counter she flinched almost dropping the cup in her hand " I saw it Jenna! I fucking saw it! Jenna it fucking hurts! As the time pass you're changing, your behavior is changing! Sometimes you're ignoring me or you're mad at me for no reason! I'm sick of waiting for you every night! You don't even ask me ' how was your day? ' or just ' how are you? ' Jenna is it hard? Is it hard to ask me that? " she placed the cup down before she drop it, her hands were shaking.

" Y/n baby— " She looked at me tears streaming down her cheeks " No Jenna! Do you know how it feels being alone at our bed? Jenna I miss you every fucking day! You always hang out with your friends! Always go home late always mad at me. You changed you're not the same anymore I hate it, who are you? Cause you're not the girl  I fell in love with, Jenna I loved you with all of my heart! Sometimes I think if you hate me. I always thought you're different from the others, I thought you were the one for me, the one who's going to stay with me forever! But no, you're like them too, I wonder why I'm unlucky with love. "  my lips quivering I sobbed sobbed as tears continuously fall down.

" Y/n let me explain, please? " I nodded and sighed deeply trying to calm my self.

" I loved you too with all of me of me Y/n, it's just—it's just I fell out of love, and— and I don't know how to say it to you I don't want to hurt you y/n— "

" But you already did Jenna! "  She sighs " Let me continue please? I got bored as the time pass, I asked for advices to my friends they said I just need to tell it to you directly but I was scared Y/n I didn't wanna see you cry " I scoffed " I know Y/n I know, and I'm sorry so sorry " I wiped my tears and stared at her coldly " A sorry can't heal my broken heart Jenna. I wish you just say it to me directly, I would understand that but, you didn't have to cheat on me. I'm leaving tomorrow my sister already booked a flight to London I already packed my things, and I'm staying at my sister's house. I hope you two stay strong and I hope that you don't do this to her, treat her like the way you used to treat me before, always be there when she's upset always take her to dates and always talk to her if she has a problem, reassure her when she's jealous. Always treat her right Jenna. I love you for the last time " I approached her and kissed her lips our last kiss passionate kiss and kissed her forehead.

" And this I almost forgot to give this to you, I was planning to take you out and propose to you but. " I took out the ring and she gasped " Y/n— Y/n this is super expensive! " I chuckled " I will give you everything you need because I love you. But I guess we need to stop our love here. "  I placed the ring on the counter and picked my keys up and left. I love you so much Jenna I hope you're happy with her. I need to let you go even though it hurts.

Aww, shut up. *sobs* anyway leave a vote please<3