.4.

Micheal pov

I was chasing after this girl. There was something about her I had to follow.

Aidie pov

After getting my corn dog and eating it, I begin looking for Micheal and Sam. Looking around, I notice Sam and Micheal running past, leaving  the concert and  chasing after a girl?

Deciding to follow, stupid idear because I soon got lost with all these people.
I began to slow down and enjoy my time looking at all the stalls until I came across this peicing stand. It never hurts to have too many piercings.

Making a bee line towards the stand, I start thinking about what I want. I have enough peicing in my ears, and my nose is done.

So, the best option. My tongue.

Sitting down on the wobbly stool, I tell the woman what I want. I do as she instructs and sticks my round out and waits for her to do her job.

Looking around, I make eye contact with a boy with curly hair and an amazing patchwork jacket,I wonder how long it took. It was beautiful.

He stears at me, watching me stick my round out and watches how the woman peices my tongue all whilst watching me. I can't shake the feeling this is kinda sexual, making eyecontact with a stranger.

After it's done, I smile his way, which causes him to smirk at me whilst bitting his thumb. Which looks like a habit as his gloves are missing the top, as if it was chewed off.

Getting up, I take a look at my new piecing. It's hot.

I feel someone's hands run up my arms, looking behind me through the mirror. I noticed it's the patchwork jacket boy.

-
"It looks good,"

"Thank you," I reply

-
"You're not from around here?"

" How do you know? " I say, confusion seeping into my tone.

-
"Well, I would know if I saw a hottie like you around."

" Smooth, I'm aidie, and yes, I'm new. Who are you?" I reply. A smile tugging at my lips.

"Marko" the  boy reply.

"Well, marko mind pointing me out something that fun," I say smiling up at him

" Why don't you come with me to meet my friends?" He questions

For some reason, I wanted to go with marko, normally I hate when people touch me but the way he runs his gloved hands up and down my arm, I can't help but feel as if I'm addicted.

"Hmm, ok, but only for a while." I reply back after looking around.

Walking with marko to a group of bikers by the railing, I noticed 3 other boys. All are different from one another. And then their is a little boy.

Marko whistles towards the group. They all turn towards us. I keep my head high and make eye contact with each boy until I make eye contact with the little boy behind a black haired male, I then smile to the boy. He is cute.

Walking up to the group, I give a friendly smile.

"This is lovely Aidie,she is new to town and wanting some fun."  Marko says.

"The blond that smells like hair spray and pot is paul, the other blond who smells like an ashtray is david, and the black haired one who smells like books and dirt is Dwayne,"

" I don't use that much hair spray."  Paul explains, clearly pissed at this accusation.

I walk towards the dark haird male with the boy

"And who is this?" I question.

-
"I'm laddie,"

Aidie
"Hi, laddie,I'm Aidie." I reply bending down a bit to see him better.

"Damn, he stole the girl from us, and he ain't even hit pubity."  Paul says, clicking his toung against his teeth.

This resulted in Paul being smacked across the head by Marko, which resulted in the being in a play fight on the floor.

The dwayne guy watches me while I talk to laddie, with a look in his eye. I can't understand.

I feel happy around these boys. They
seem fun.

A girl with brown curly brown hair walks up to david and gets on the back of the bike, I look to where she is starring and notice Micheal.

Looking between her and Micheal, I raise my brow towards them both.

Saying bye to laddie and waving at the rest, I walk towards Micheal, raising a brow at him, waiting for an answer.

He was chasing her. Before I met marko.