Untitled Part 1

DEV Raichand .

Man of few words , Dev Raichand is one such epitome , who is known for his success and hardwork . His knowledge in his field and his dedication are two big reasons for his today's success . An Architect by profession , dev raichand is leading one of the biggest firm of country single handedly .

His mother died when he was 11 years old , and after that his father also died by heart stroke. dev's father , had married again because of family pressure . Dev's step mom Mrs Seema raichand is house wife by nature . unlike others dev have cordial relation with his mother .

seema raichand have 2 kids , veer raichand and shikha raichand , both are married . Dev is always present  , whenever his siblings need him and have never let them feel that he is not their real brother.

AT 38 , Dev is still single and is not looking further for marriage , as he felt marriage is  not meant for him .but no body knows what god has saved for them ...

so lets get started .....

Vidhi sharma 

sweet , Inocent , beautiful .. all these objectives will suit her personality . vidhi is one such person who preferred to live low headded . an introvert by nature and hardwork is the only key for her to acheive success. carrying lots of baggage and hurt . vidhi smile like life is blissfull to her always .. 

her moto is to spread as much love as u can , only that way you can get back love . living for her family and supporting them with every possible way , vidhi somewhere forgets to live for her own wishes ... but god always have some favourites , and vidhi is one of them ...

soo ... let's see how DEV and VIDHI become one and start their journey of love.....