Accidents happen

raichand's villa 

dev is back from london and is resting in his room , since every member have their on floor and dev have taken the 4th floor which is the most best place . it simply defines him . simple and royal .his floor is painted with off white and black . he loves to have his near ones pictures and his one wall is dedicated to it . his parents , his seema ma and siblings and his thee thee best friend  Anuj gupta 

dev just got reddy for his office , and is having his meal, his cook have done everything for him . 

DEV BABA aur kuch chahiye , naman dada asked him 

nahe dada and thanku ab main chalta hun .. dev smiled and went towards elevator.

he reaved the ground floor and visited his ma first 

" maa , kaise hai ap " dev touched her feet. 

" bohot ache , tu bata tera trip kaise rha .? seema smiled back and ruffeled his hair 

" good , hope ab koi issues na ho .. , acha ye bataye apke tbyt kaise hain , ab bhe migrane hai , dev asked her questions 

" nahe bache , ab bohot better hai , and maine tujhe bataya tha na ek lady ke baare mein jo ayurveda se cure krte hain , vo indore aa rhe hai next week , phir unse ek baar visit krunge " seema uttered back. 

" ok , jab vo aye to bata de . main appoointment le lunga . but please no more stress" dev requested his mother aand she smiled ..

dev left and seema just wonder that her this son also get all love and happiness in his life '" hey bhagwan mere dev ke liye bhe to koi banaya hoga , uske hisse ke khushiya use de dee" savita prayed to god ... 

 office .. headquarters 

vidhi entered in the premisis and paved her way towards the small temple which gain her attention , murti of lord shiva is just simply peacefull and she bow her head . she turn back and went towards elevator , when someone collided from her . and her phone fell down .

"SHIT" that man muttered 

" oh jaaaa ... " vidhi mumbeled at the same time . 

vidhi kneel down to collect her phone and at the same time that man too kneel down and their head collied ..

" ahhh " vidhi cried and hold her head ..

" i am really sorry , i was looking somewhere else and ur phone broke down " man wispered ..

" its fine sir , ap theek hain , sholud i bring water for u " vidhi asked him and he lokked at her with strange face ..

" are u ok sir , should i call someone " vidhi again raised her concern ..

" no , noo its fine , i am way too sorry .. because of me ur phone . i ' ll buy u new one " he offered 

" its really fine sir , accidents happen and no i can afford myself . thanku and have a nice day sir " vidhi smiled and went towards her floor ..

and that man glued to his position and wondered her .. 

" is she new to office . " he thought , but he liked her sincerity. 

viidhi have no clue with whom she collieded and how her life gonna change . 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

how's this one .. do send me your views..