Barish ......

LONDON .... mid night 12 

standing in his apartment balcony , dev raichand in his tracks is simply adoring the weather . in his late 30's dev still have his looks and his charm can never fade. smiling to the nature dev is sipping his drink and enjoying weather ..

"KABHI KABHI ZINDAGI KITNA KUCH SIKHA DETE HAI , HAR DIN KUCH NAYA DRILL . AISA LAGTA HAI DEV RAICHAND LIFE NHE COMPETION MEIN JEE RHA HAI TU .". dev mumeled to himself as he study the new reports which needs his immediate attention. 

" Chalo , fasten ur seats its gonna be another long night ." dev set back on his laptop , and with nature's company started his work .... not knowing in coming few days his life will gona change .....

AT THE SAME TIME 

somewhere in india , a girl is smiling to her self , as she is gonnna starting her new job in her home town .. 

Vidhi Sharma , let's begin the new innings , with this new job , new people and new pange.. hope vidhi yaha pe sb theeek ho and ab muma papa bhe cordially behave kree.... oh i am gonna miss dadi .. pata nhe vo kb tk shift haoenge . pr hey kanha ji sab theek rkhna ... and mujhe aise he himmat dena ke sab ke liye khade rhu.. 

NEXT DAY 

morning 8 , vidhi had done with all house chores , prepared meals till lunch , done mopping now is getting reddy for her new office "RAICHAND GROUP OF INDUSTRIES" AS finance exucitive . 

"Maa main jaa rhe hun " vidhi imformed her mother . 

" vidhi , beta kb tk aa jayege , vapis " her mother asked back with a smile.

" pata nhe maa , since first day hai , i have no clue , " vidhi  replied 

" vimla ise kehdo , mere ghr mein 9 bje ke baad aana mana hai , ye iska bangalore nhe hai jab man kra aye , jab mn kra gye , yeh indore hai aur mere yaha izzat hain" vidhi's father roared from the drawing room .. 

vidhi tensed with this tone as , no matter what ever she acheive , her father can never be satisfied. vidhi assured her mother and left home , hiding her tears. 

half an hour later she enter the raichand's building and gave her joining letter to reception . she gave back her details and asked her to approach 23rd floor finance department. 

Mr Ashok Avasthi , one of the seinor most employee of raichand groups and expert in his feild , vidhi got to know she have to approch her . 

vidhi was standing on 23rd floor , and was waiting for her call , when she saw a samll girl is playing in the premisis. she was surprised as she was not expecting this . as much as the norms are proffesional , the company also considered for employees personal needs ..

Vidhi sharma some one called her name and she went their 

PLease come inside , mr avasthi formally asked 

" morning sir " vidhi genuinely wish him and on his words settle on one of the seats .

" so vidhi , what is previous work experience " he asked he while checking her file

" sir i was an emplyee in ASM finance world for 3 years , and for one year i have in trading department with them and now i have shifted here" . she smiled back 

" great company , and lot of scope to grow their , what all have u done dear in your 4 year carrieer " mr avasthi asked her further

" sir for 2 years i am in gst and balance sheet department as as assistant  , and then for one year i have handled the senior post with international branches , later i have opted for traing in finance and investment department as company teaches also " vidhi answer confidently as she know what she is speaking and can proove hre skills too.

" good , i must say very few have desire to learn and good to know we have one such emplyee who is happy to except change . so vidhi as you know raichand groups is conglomerate and this branch handle all the offices , and seening your potential , i am listing your name for raichand'd main finance tam , which is headed by me and none other than dev sir . so all the very best and hope you stand on my expectations . " mr avasthi informed her and wished her too.

later she joined her team with new collogues as their are 2 more people who have recently joined . 

" hi am aryan deshmukh " man in 20's inroduced her and forwarded his hand , vidhi professionaly smiled and shaked his hand "vidhi sharma "

" hi gauri madan , nice to meet you  both " vidhi smiled back and later got introduced with her team .  

end of the day , vidhi got her system and work profile and is given separate project , which is under avinash sir and dev raichand . uff this name scares her ... she thought. 

she reached her home by 8 and lighten the diya in front of thakurji and then did her all house chores ... 

waiting for next day and new thrillsss..

hope u like this one do let me know....