Prologue

(Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, I only own my OC)

If one were to ask Ara Potter-Black how her life was going right now, she would say bluntly,

"Life is a piece of fucking shit."

Umbridge had infiltrated Hogwarts, making the hell-hole even worse, (If that was even possible) People thought she was a lying little shit, Dumblewhore was being manipulative, and her so called friends were talking behind her back.

Anyway Ara was currently sitting at the Gryffindor table for the Halloween feast. She missed being at Camp Half-Blood, her true home, the only place for people like her... demigods. Ever since the Battle of Manhattan Ara's nightmares had gotten worse. She wished to see her friends, she wished for people to know the truth, but most of all, she wished to see her lover, Hermes. Little did she know The Fates were about to grant her wishes.

Hermione and Ron were practically screaming at each other now, Ara's temper was running thin, and right when she was about to snap at them to shut up, a bright light filled the hall causing several people to cover their eyes. When the light faded away a group of teenagers were standing there, looking confused and wary. The staff and students of Hogwarts raised their wands to the unknown people. A boy who looked around the age of 16-17 stepped forward, scanning the Great Hall before their eyes landed on Ara.

"Stella!" The teenager squealed happily as they rushed forward to hug each other. The wixen raised their wands to defend their savior but stopped when she hugged back.

"What's happening Stella?" The boy asked, but before Ara could respond the doors of the Great hall flew open and in came The Minister Cornelius Fudge, Amelia Bones, the Malfoy's, the Weasley's, the Tonks', Remus Lupin, Sirius Black in his dog form, Mad-Eye Moodie, the Olympians, Persephone, Hades, Thanatos, Hecate, Circe, Chiron and Sally Jackson.

Percy rushed towards his mother, hugging her tightly as Ara ran to Circe, squeezing her mom tightly. "Hello my little star..." Circe whispered into her daughters hair. There was a slight cough behind them, and when Ara released her mother and turned. When she saw who was standing there pure joy filled up inside her. He was here. Hermes, her soulmate.

She rushed towards him and kissed him. Gasps filled the Hall. Never before had Ara Potter shown interest in someone, now they knew why. "I missed you Stellula..." Hermes murmured against her lips. She pulled away and smiled at him, all tension leaving her for the first time since the war.

"Who are you people? People what are you doing here?" Questioned Albus Dumbledore, he was wary of the amount of power these people had, and how close they were to his pawn.

"Well..." Fudge bristled angrily, "We got a letter saying you requested our presence, Dumbledore."

Before Dumbledore could respond however, another flash of light fille the room but this time only a note fell down. Athena picked it up and scanned it before reading it aloud.

Dear Wizarding world an Greek World,

We do not apologize for interrupting your life but we feel the need to inform you the future of your life and the truth of your savior. There are 10 books you need to read, specially in this order:

1. Percy Jackson & Ara Potter-Black and the Lightning Thief

2. Percy Jackson & Ara Potter-Black and the Sea of Monsters

3. Percy Jackson & Ara Potter-Black and the Titan's Curse

4. Percy Jackson & Ara Potter-Black and the Battle of the Labyrinth

5. Percy Jackson & Ara Potter-Black and the Last Olympian

6. The Lost Heroes

7. The Son of Neptune

(I thought about adding Ara into Camp Jupiter, but I don't know how to make it work soo...)

8. The Mark of Athena

9. The House of Hades

10. The Blood of Olympus

And here are the rules you must follow,

1.No Maiming or punishing for past actions

2. No jumping to conclusions

3.No fighting

4. Do not leave the hall until the books are done.

Rooms, food and housing will be provided.

Greeks, please introduce yourselves.

-The Fates

There was silence until Dumbledore motioned to the Greeks "Well would you please introduce yourselves?" He said masking his anger with a grandfatherly facade

"I'm Percy Jackson."

"I'm Conner- and Travis- Stoll."

"Clarisse La Rue."

"Hello, I'm Will Solace."

"Nico Di'Angelo."

"Annabeth Chase."

"Thalia Grace."

"Grover Underwood."

"Sally Jackson."

"Chiron."

Ara gestured towards the gods and goddesses, "You'll find out who they are in the books. Anyway I'm-"

"We know who you are my dear no need to introduce yourself." Dumbledore cut her off. Annoyance flashed in her eyes, but she continued like nothing happened. "-and I'm Ara Potter-...Black"

The Great Hall sat in stunned silence. Potter-Black?

"Anyway, lets read these books!" Ara said clapping her hands together sarcastically. Annabeth reached for one but stopped when it levitated itself and started to read. Shrugging, Annabeth sat back down.

'THE LIGHTNING THEIF'

(Was that good? If it was I hope you liked it!)

-Sloan