Break

(Alright people this is going to be cheesy and there is a huge surprise in it. Please read this chapter because if you don't you won't understand future chapters)

"Next chapter!" Percy said. "Nooo... sleep!" Ara groaned, burrowing into Hermes' arms. "Plus, we need to talk." She added, lowering her voice so the wixen wouldn't hear.

Percy nodded before looking at Dumbledore, turning on his intimidating aura. "Sir, lots of us are getting tired, can we have rooms?" Dumbledore frowned, he didn't like this boy, he was clever, his tone was borderline aggressive, but his words were polite, preventing Dumbledore from calling him out. Dumbledore desperately wanted to tell him off but he had to keep a good face on in public.

"Of course, my dear boy." He turned to the rest of the hall, "My friends, I believe the young ones are in need of sleep." He smiled, "Housing is over there," He gestured towards the left wall which now had a hallway leading to housing. "You will sleep in different sections, for Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." He said the name Slytherin with distaste, "Off to the-" He was cut off by another note falling into Severus Snape's palm. Said man raised his eyebrows before opening the note and reading it aloud.

"You are allowed to sleep were ever you like, and with whomsoever you would like to sleep with. The unknown guests are allowed to sleep wherever. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore cannot and will not force the people in the Great Hall and elsewhere to do ANYTHING, by his hand or anyone else. People can follow his orders if they wish, but do not have to. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore cannot punish students or others if they do not do what he wants.

More people will come tomorrow.

-The Fates"

Once Severus had finished Dumbledore's eyes had lost their twinkle. Curse The Fates! He thought angrily. He managed to mask his anger before anyone looked at him. He smiled before saying stiffly, "Well it seems The Fates would like for you to do what want. If you are tired, you should go to bed." He speed walked into the hallway and towards his temporary room.

Ara smiled, turning to her friends (the Slytherins, demigods and some gods) she smiled, "Let's go to my room, we can talk there."

. ✭ * ੈ ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖*°࿐ ❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 。・:* ˚: ✧。 ┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁ ۪ 。˚ ✧ ┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺ ° * . * · ┊ ⋆ ┊ 

Draco Malfoy had been broken. His father didn't love him. His mother could only see Lucius when she looked at Draco, most people thought he was scum, he had to buy his way into friendship because no one truly wanted him. This all changed when Ara walked into his life. She confronted him in second year, after her time at Camp Half-Blood.

"Draco!" Ara called, he glanced up at her shaking his head slightly 'No,' He pleaded silently 'I'm with Pansy, your going to get jinxed for walking up here without a reason!'Ara either didn't know this or just didn't care because she bounded up to him with a smirk on her face. Pansy looked up, scowling "Leave us alone you bloody Gryffindor!" She snarled, whipping out her wand, Ara raised her eyebrows before glancing at Draco, 'Do they know?' she mouthed. 'Only my godly parent, and camp, nothing about what we went through' he mouthed back. She nodded.

"Relax Parkinson, I just need to talk to Draco." Pansy blinked, "Since when are you two on first name basis?" Pansy questioned. Ara grinned, "Since Camp Half-Blood!" She smiled, wrapping an arm around Draco.

After a few years of friendship, they discovered that they and Hermes were soulmates.

"I love you," Draco murmured as he leaned into his soulmates,