(4) A little trust wont hurt a fly

Allium stood in an alleyway, taking a quick break. He's been walking up and down the streets, and pretty surely, it's a calm night. His shift will end in 15 minutes if nothing comes up. But ofcourse, because this is a fanfiction, it wasnt quiet. Right then, flames were running through the streets. "oh come on now... Are you joking, Magma?!" "Ay, don't blame me, theres this villain from yesterday, and that asshole wont leave my tail!" Ranboo looked around the other side, to see a beehybrid, flying above the ground having a bow to hand shooting arrows at Magma, who keeps dodging them quite well actually. "Nice to meet you, Beesting." It was ironically meant. "I believe we've already met, Allium. Did you use the material to heal the burns?" "what? no. Why on earth would I trust a random stranger, I didnt even know it was you, you just signed with '~Bee'! How on earth would I figure out it was you?!" "fair point." Magma is also gone, again. he's a piece of crap especially now. "Well." Allium teleported on top of a building near of Beesting. His wings flattering behind him "You've quite gained some fame as the new Villain." "And you are one of the rather more popular heroes, I've hear your name just so often on these streets. Are you that full of yourself?" "Ay I'm not full of myself! I'm a nice hero. Unlike you." "You remind me of a bastard I met today, rude much aren't we? I tried to go on good terms, but seems like you dont wish for that."

"You're a Villain, why on earth would I, a hero, trust you in any situation." "Mr Rude. Yeah, fuck the name Allium, I'll call you that now." "You wont get the time to call me that. Cause-" Ranboo teleported right above Beesting, catching him midair and dragging him down "you make my job extraordinarily easy." "Fuck off you stupid hero!" Beesting flattered even more, losing control over them both and running right into a window. Luckily, noone was in the apartment. "DUDE. You almost killed us!" "God you're insufferable." Beesting looked down at his suit, a part of his sleeve ripped. "I didnt need this! Now I need to fix it!" "wouldn't be an issue if you weren't a villain." "Fuck off Mr Rude." "wha-" Beesting flattered with his wings standing on the window sims "You're rude, so I'm gonna call you Mr. Rude up until you learn to treat people with respect" "I ain't treating a villain with respect, you're a villain for a reason!" "Well, if you say so-" Beesting jumped backwards "see you soon enough, Mr. Rude" Allium tried to catch Beesting but he was quick and flew away. "For the sake of my sanity, I hope it wont be too soon."

---

the following weeks, there's been countless encounterments of heroes and Beesting. Though, ofcourse, because this is a fanfic, Beestings main target was Allium.