Battle Nexus: New York! (Part 3)

TW: Panic attack. Starts at line 14 and ends at line 24. Description of gore, and dying.
Long chapter!

~Donnie~
Let's just say, being transported to and back from a park in the middle of New York to the Grand Nexus Hotel wasn't the best experience.
In fact, I've concluded that it's quite painful. It feels like your insides are being torn apart and then rebuilt in a different place. Like Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition.
Luckily I wasn't chained to Hypno anymore, don't understand why Big Mama put me with someone like him. Big Mama practically stalks us, she should know that magic is more of Leo's thing anyway.
Speaking of which, where is Leo? And where is Mikey?
"Donnie! You made it!"
Before I even registered the words, I was tackled in a bone crushing hug from my little (and favorite) brother.
"Brotherly love!" I heard Hypno say.
"There's no brotherly love without Leo!" Mikey chirped, he looked around.
"Where is Leo?" I wondered aloud. Has he not completed his challenge yet? Who was he paired up with?
Woosh!
A blue hue flashed out the corner of my eye. I looked, Leo was on his hands and knees, gasping for air with a far away look. One of the crab twins were staring at him.
A panic attack.
What could've possibly caused Leo to have a panic-
Y/N isn't here.
Where are they?
I rushed over to Leo.
"Leo, are you okay?" I asked.
"Y/N." He choked out. "Y-Y/N is-is-they-I-" He went back to gasping for air and roughly knocked on his head. An angry stim that Leo has failed to break the habit of.
"a deep breath Leo." Mikey coaxed him, appearing at his side. Leo curled up into a ball took ragged breaths, each one becoming somewhat longer than the last one. He eventually calmed down. Then he stood up, walked out into the empty streets, and pointed a finger up at the hotel.
"BIG MAMA!" He shouted, it had a growl mixed in too. Leo's angry, I can feel it. Leo is so, so angry. I shiver. I've never heard him shout like this before.
An elevator ding is what he gets in response. It opens.
Big Mama is inside. She steps out.
"Oh, lookie here!" She says. "Hi turtely-boo!" She waves. Leo audibly growls.
"Don't act like you did nothing wrong." He seethes. Stepping closer to the disguised spider. "If you don't hand over my only purposes to live God help me-" rapid knocks on his skull.
Only purposes to live?
Okay, time to intervene before a murder is committed.

I look at Mikey, he's looking at me, lips pressed in a tight line. He subtly nods. Then goes over to Leo.
"Hey, Leo, it's okay, we'll find Y/N and Raph, don't worry." Mikey says softly, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"No Mikey, it is not okay! Big Mama can't just take us away all because she's salty about a broken relationship!" He grabs Mikey's hand and throws it off. Then takes a few more steps. Big Mama is smiling.
"Hey! You popped my knuckle!" Mikey exclaims.
Oh, I have to do it.
This will go splendid.
I walk over to Leo, but not before helping Mikey. I place a hand on Leo's shoulder, and lightly squeeze.
"Nardo," I say quietly. "Y/N and Raph are okay. I promise."
"How do you know that?" He asks, whipping his head around, his mask tails slapping me in the face.
Ow.
"One: Your mask tails slapped me in the face. Two: I know, because I have access to Y/N and Raph's vitals." I explain, I tapped away on my wrist gauntlet, pulling up the mutants' vitals, then I showed it to Leo.
"See? They're both okay." I explain.
"No, they're not. Raph's heart rate is normally eighty three beats per minute, right now it's a hundred and thirty." He points to Raph's vitals.
Surprisingly, Leo is right. I guess that medical obsession really paid off.
"And, Y/N's normal rate is usually sixty three beats per minute, but when they have their floor days their heartbeat goes down by five and when they're hyperactive their heart rate goes up. And right now it's....oh my God. " He pauses, his eyes starting to well up in tears. His hands cover his mouth.
I look at my wrist gauntlet.

Y/N's heartbeat is going at twenty two beats per minute.

I look back at Leo, his lips are curled back, exposing his teeth, snarling, he has a feral look on his face. One thirsty for revenge. "So if Big Mama doesn't tell me where they are," he snaps his head back towards the yokai, his mask tails hitting me in the face a second time.
Ow.
"I'll run you through, and wear your bones as my battle armor."
Big Mama doesn't flinch. Instead, she laughs. Aggravating Leo even more.
"The thing is my dearies, I don't like how clever you've all been. So I'm altering the terms at the last second. I only visited your home to play my little game, but I rather like this place and I think I'll be keeping it. New York City will be my new Battle Nexus arena, and it's people, my expendable contestants." Big Mama transforms into her spider self and holds up the orange orb holding the whole New York City population.
Leo starts shaking. Not in fear, not because he's crying. I've seen this shaking before.
Leo is so angry his body can't hold it.
"You can't do that." He says, his voice barely above a whisper.
"What was that dearie?" Big Mama cups a hand around where her ear would be, mocking Leo.
"I said. YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" He shouts. "YOU CAN'T-YOU WON'T-" he hisses in frustration, now slamming his fists on the side of his head.