Prologue: Part III

Callisto traveled all the way through the elevator tunnel, appearing in their glamour once more as they bounced out of their mist form. They didn't stand there at the entrance too long though as MK immediately grabbed them by the jacket, placing both them and himself on the tuk-tuk to hopefully escape the wrath of any of the family members who would follow the duo. MK immediately stomped his foot on the gas, making the shady kart's wheels swerve for a moment before finally gaining its footing back and starting to drive away.

     Callisto only thought for a second that they might be safe as Red Son's large and menacing truck bursts from the ground, immediately making chase for the two and the staff. MK swerved into an alley in hopes of getting the fire demon off their tail, but it sadly didn't work as Red Son simply continued to trail right behind on their asses.

"Alright, Noodle Boy and Peasant, hand it over!" Callisto could somehow hear Red Son's shouting over the blasts of wind and buildings whizzing past them.

     Callisto watched as MK blindly felt around the vehicle for the bag of orders, whispering to them as if he was going to th-

     The fox's thoughts were cut off as MK turned around, tossing one of the bowls of noodles into Red Son's windshield. This made their eye twitch slightly, as one, the 'attack' literally did nothing, and two, because it did nothing, MK just wasted a bowl of perfectly good noodles, a customer's order of noodles, might they add.

     MK's actions only made Red Son angrier as she wiped the food off her windshield. "Fine! Have it your way!" He burst into flames, the bright beams of fire flooding out of the windows.

"AH! You're really scary!" MK yelped out before the windshield wipers suddenly extended out, hitting the back of the tuk-tuk, causing the vehicle to bounce out of control. Callisto clung onto MK's seat as tight as they could, afraid that they would be flung out of the side if they released even a little.

     The magical staff then extended, breaking the window of the kart and digging itself into the ground, lifting the two into the air and suddenly launching them up into the air and onto the tops of the buildings. Both MK and Callisto screamed out in terror as they fell back down onto the buildings, hopping from one to the other.

"MK, you're somehow AMAZING at driving right now! Keep going!" The fox yelled out, nails digging into the cushion of the seat in order to not fly off into the air.

"Would you get down here so I can KILL you?!" Red Son yelled from the road between the buildings, gaining a 'NEVER!' from MK as the kart suddenly broke through the roof of one of the buildings, causing them to crash through an apartment and the building's hallway with an apologetic 'Sorry..!'

     The two then blasted out of the apartment complex, taking a minute to get a hold of the steering once again before looking back at Callisto with a smile. "I think we lost him!" He laughed before he noticed the tuk-tuk start to slow, stop, and then break down.

     MK slipped out of the broken kart, starting to freak out. "Oh, come on! Come on! Come on, old girl! You got this! Oh, don't do this to me!" He looked at the vehicle at every angle, trying to hit it and kick it in hopes of it magically fixing itself.

     As MK knelt down at the front of the kart, Callisto gently placed a hand on their shoulder as they seemed to mourn the loss of the precious tuk-tuk.

"OoOOHh, man! Pigsy's gonna kill me..!" MK whined out as Callisto tried to console the poor boy. But suddenly, the eerie sound of Red Son's truck boomed behind the two.

"Oooh, not good! Let's think about what's in front of us right now so we dont die by Red Boy's truck!" Callisto shouted as the two started to run away from the truck on foot.