"𝗔𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹." {𝗔𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀}

Fantasy creatures meets destiny in this original fandom!

The world is dealing with the consequences that come with the reincarnated heroes and the (now) deceased Queen Aliya's decision to permanently expose Avalon to the outside world. In this next exciting era of Avalon's chapter, the world is mingling with humans, mutants, and magic.

Under the guidance of Queen Aaliyah, Avalon has advanced technology and a stronger sense of community. But despite her best efforts, exposing Avalon has led for outside forces to seek their resources.

With enemies in (and out) of Avalon, the next generation is left picking up the pieces of the past in an attempt to save their future and everything they've ever known.

For better... or for worse.

Note: NOT all of the characters are mine and as such, credit will be due when the time comes. In addition, I would like to give a shout-out in GeekyCookie1's direction for adding onto this crazy, fantasy realm of mine.

Extra Note: The next generation for Avalonian Tales is still underway, so it's possible for some details regarding the next chapter of this fandom will change. However for now, this is the current version.

Under this tab, you will find characters related to this particular fandom.

Enjoy!