"𝗪𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀!" {𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀}

A original fandom once centered around the story of six girls and their friendships while finding love, friends, enemies and secrets along the way has begun to evolve as the six friends started to settle down with their loved ones amidst the threats and chaos of their life dying down.

However, trouble doesn't rest for long.

Although mutants have started to be somewhat acceptable among the typical humans, there are those who seek to restore the way of the olden days. So when the few survivors of the (now) disgraced and abandoned mutant asylum are eager to continue the work that was started by the last (unsuccessful) generation — thus picking up the mantle of the Colonials of Criminals.

In the midst of locating 'test subjects' and working on perfecting their weapons, there is a subtle rise of an anti-mutant movement that is hellbent on destroying the mutant race and return to the old ways where mutants and freaks weren't seen as people but rat labs and monsters.

As the next generation of the Celestial Mutants become thrust upon a new world where their existence is at stake, the new generation must face for the future their parents had forged to protect everything they've ever known.

But that's easier said than done.

In between mastering their powers and trying to forge their path amidst the shadows of their parents, the new generation of Celestial Mutants find their lives forever changing as new enemies and old foes emerge.

Yet in spite of the challenges the new generation faces, new friendships, alliances and potential romances are on the horizon. With various enemies trying to stop the new set of kids, the next set of Celestial Mutants refuse to go speechless and let their enemies win.

So bring on the danger; These villains got another thing coming.

—————

The Celestial Mutants is a fandom created by GeekyCookie1 who serves as the founder. I act as the co-founder and Sci-Briana14 is the current member of this fandom.

If you have questions regarding their respective characters and/or certain plot lines created by them, feel free to let GeekyCookie1 and Sci-Briana14 know. As always, I only own my characters and certain aspects regarding this fandom.

So if you have questions regarding my characters and my plot lines, feel free to let me know and I'll try my best to answer.

Enjoy!

Note: For my characters, the title won't list their names. Rather, the title page will list a singular emoji that I feel best fits the listed character and you'll find out their names as you read the segment.