↳ 🥁

🄰🄿🄿🄴🄰🅁🄰🄽🄲🄴

Physical Description
Kriana Sparks-O'Neil is a pale-skinned girl with some Irish descent from her biological parents [whose names and whereabouts are currently unknown to the girl at this time]. Kriana has bright sea-green eyes and curly reddish brown hair which is usually worn in a standard messy bun-like style.

In her casual appearance, Kriana is usually seen wearing a gray short-sleeve shirt with a forest green jacket containing two pockets [one on each side of the jacket], black denim jeans, grey lightning bolt themed high-top socks and light grey high-top laced sneakers.

On occasion, Kriana will switch out the forest green jacket for a simple navy blue jacket with white laces [Kriana simply prefers the forest green jacket more]. Additionally when the weather gets colder, she'll swap out her grey short-sleeve shirt for a grey long-sleeve instead of wearing her standard grey short-sleeve.

In terms of warmer weather and/or when Kriana gets bored of wearing her own typical outfit, she will wear a light beige laced blouse with a black slightly medium-length skirt [or dark grey leggings, it just depends on how she feels and the weather on that day] in addition to white medium-length socks and light beige combat boots.

Regardless of her outfit attire, Kriana is always seen with a black camera on hand which has Property of Kriana Sparks-O'Neil etched on the camera. In addition, her camera is seen with a few ladybug stickers added. Her personal camera is always attached to a red and black spotted strap, which Kriana tends to wear over her shoulder for easy access to take photographs. Furthermore, she is seen holding a ladybug-themed skateboard that she regularly carries with her. Finally, Kriana's look of the day isn't complete without a ladybug-themed charm bracelet.

When going on dates/semi-formal events, Kriana tends to make her own obsession with ladybugs known. As such, she is seen wearing a ladybug-themed dress [a red medium-length dress with black spots] with black sparkly wedges, ladybug-themed earrings and a ladybug hair pin that she wears on her head. Rather than the standard messy bun look that she wears, she tends to wear her hair down.

In her formal attire, Kriana's hair is elegantly pinned down {within the same fashion as a crown-based hairstyle}. Furthermore, Kriana is seen wearing a black dress with a set of sliver stud earrings, sliver high heels and a sliver lightning-bolt necklace.

When playing with her band The Starlets, Kriana can be found wearing a light blue T-shirt with five black stars [to symbolize each member], ripped black jeans and starry blue high-top sneakers. Kriana will also have a yellow star painted on her right side of her face, along with little golden studded star-like earrings and a star-shaped necklace that she regularly wears to every concert/band practice.

If it's cold, Kriana will add a black leather jacket [which was given to her as a gift by her adoptive mother, Mara Sparks-O'Neil, as a former member of The Starlets band] with five stars on the back for extra warmth or she'll occasionally wear the leather jacket for any reason that she deems fit.

Face, Voice and Cartoon Claim
Face Claim: Sky Katz

Face, Voice and Cartoon ClaimFace Claim: Sky Katz