⚡️!Raiden Ei x adopted child reader!⚡️

Quick info of the reader!

(A/N: Since I myself often get confused on what's happening in One Shots so here's Info to clear things up!)

Name: Y/N ???
New Surname: Raiden
Age: 5
Personality: energetic, kind, innocent minded
Likes: Ei, Miko, Kitsune, Sweets, cuddles and head pats
Dislikes: bad people, spicy food, abandonment

Warning!
Bad grammar/English
Mention of Child Abuse! (At the beginning only!)

"Example" = talking/speaking
"Example" = thoughts
*Example* = doing things/stuff
________________________________

3rd P.O.V.:

"cold" .. "so cold.."

A child, not older than five was currently sitting in a abandoned house.

Most likely left to die, the only thing to keep the child a bit of warmth was a blanket and her plushie, a fox plushie.

"Why did you leave me Okaasan?" (Mother)

The Child hugged her Plushie and wrapped herself in the blanket.

Nighttime in the Winter isn't the best time for a Child to be left alone, don't you think so?

___________________________________

Ei P.O.V.:

"I keep getting the feeling that something is off tonight. But what is it that keeps bothering me?"

*sigh* "Maybe I should take a walk to clear my mind.."

I decided to switch with the Shogun. She didn't question it, as she was not allowed to.

Even in my Plane of Euthymia, I can still hear rumours. Thanks to Kujou Sara and some careless guards.

I heard that there was a fire near Konda Village. A house a bit away from the Village suddenly set fire and everyone has died, yet no bodies were found.

That's why I'm heading there.

Timeskip brought you by Chibi Ei headpatting Chibi Y/N!

Still Ei's P.O.V.:

When I arrived a sudden hit of deja vu hit me.

"How is it possible for a whole family to die in a fire yet not even bones can be found?"

???: "h-hello?.."

"Wait.. was that a Child's voice?!"

As soon as I realized that is was a Child, who called out of nowhere, I was already running in the direction of the call.