💐Rukkhadevata x adepti reader💐 - not everything has a happy ending

"Do you believe in fairy tales?"

________________________________

I did once.. when the world was not in complete chaos.

I still remember her last wish..

"Please forget me, my love."

I can't.. how could I?..

"This is my last wish. Please forget me and move on, who knows, maybe we will meet again.."

How can..

"How can.. no.. How could I forget you?! It's..! It's impossible!.. I-.. I love you! Please don't go! Please don't leave me alone.."

Falling to the ground, hugging my lovers legs, desperately trying to keep her from going.. but it's no use, since she's one of a stubborn kind.

'This idiot.. this complete irresponsible archon! Leaving her lover because of her nation..!'

"I'm sorry my love, but I have to save my nation. It is my responsibility as their archon. Now.. please Y/N, my dear adepti. Let me go and fulfill my duty as-"

"NO! NEVER!"

I hugged her legs even tighter and literally clinging to her to prevent her from walking away.

No use.

She so stubborn that it's sometimes hard to believe she a god.

But she somehow managed to free herself.

Summoning vines to keep me from following her. She gave me one last guilty look, a lovingly kiss and a scratch behind my fluffy ears and left.

'She.. just left me..'

"..."

'Why? Why does she always have to be so stubborn?! For the love of Morax! You dumb dumb god!'

She was still in sight so I at least took the opportunity to shout a few last sentences at her.

"Stop crying! I know your to stubborn to admit it. But stop putting everything before us!"

"Come back to me. You hear me?!"

She stopped for a second and nodded. Continuing right after and leaving me behind.

___________________________________

A/N: I have no Idea what tf I just did but it's something ig-

I haven't played or watched the sumeru archon quest so it's basically all headcanon personality?

I hope it didn't confuse you and that you liked it.

________________________________

Author out
Words: 343