BC: The Wedding

The Secret Wedding of Lieutenant Y/n "Vixen" Mitchell and Lieutenant Jake "Hangman" Seresin

April 2014

The Vibe

Walking Down the AisleStill Fallin by Hunter Hayes

Still Fallin by Hunter Hayes

First Dance
I Don't Dance by Lee Brice

The Ceremony
Jake Hangman Seresin is the first the walk down the aisle with his mother on his arm. Mama already has tears in her eyes as she leaves her baby boy at the alter. 

The next down his is father who guides Sarah Kazansky to her seat before settling down next to his wife. Jake watches as his sisters Nancy and Jessica walk down the aisle with their husbands. Nancy and Jess wear dusty blue dresses while their husbands sport the blue, almost grey, suits You and Jake had chosen.

Both of his brother-in-laws give him an encouraging pat in the back and Jake beams even brighter when he sees his twin nephews Hunter and Garrett, Jess's kids who are just a few months shy of a year, waddle down as the ring bearers. Jake chuckles softly as Jess and her husband each grab one of the boys to hold during the ceremony.

Jake turns his attention back to the aisle where he sees the flower girls. 8 year old twins Maddie and Grace guiding 11 month old Ellorie down the aisle, tossing flower petals left and right. Maddie and Grace split between their parents and Elle be-lines for her father.

"Dada!" Her small shout makes everyone in attendance awe at the sweet little girl. Jake lifts his daughter into his arms where she rests her head. Sarah softly walks over offering to take the young girl so Jake can focus on his almost wife. He willingly shifts his daughter to deposit her into her grandma's arms.

Softly the music shifts from a soft melody to the song the you had chosen for this exact moment, "Still Fallin'" by Hunter Hayes. Jake looks across the group that gathered to celebrate this day and can see the love of his life walking towards him on the arm of your surrogate father, Tom Kazansky.

Jake's eyes well with tears at the sight. Your hair pulled back just enough for Jake to see the sparkle in your eyes but not so far that your hair rests on your shoulders the way Jake loves it. He can see your bright smile from miles away and he knows you are just as excited as he is. You and Ice stop just before the altar and shakes hands with Jake.

"Take care of my girl, Lieutenant." Ice says firmly, Jake's hand still grasped in his.

"Yes sir, Admiral Kazansky." Jake answers as Ice releases his grip, passing you over to Jake with a kiss on your cheek. "Hey darlin."

"Hi." You smile and pass your bouquet to Nancy and turn to face Jake.

Its was a simple ceremony. Nothing too fancy. There were no special vows or big speech as your officiant led them through the traditional vows.

When the officiant finally spoke those six words, Jake nearly leapt out of his shoes.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jake pulled you close by your waist, softly pressing his lips to yours as your families cheered.