Chapter 1/ chacter info

Name: Hayley Ann Argent
Age: 17
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Height: 5'7
Lives: Beacon Hills
High school: Beacon Hills high school
Family: Chris Argent- adopted dad
Victoria Argent- adopted mom
Gerard Agrent- grandfather
Birth dad- Derek Hale
Birth mom- Kate Argent
Cora hale- aunt
Peter Hale- Uncle
Code: "we protect those who cannot protect themselves."

Weapons: bow and arrow
Species: banshee/ warewolf
Occupation: Hunter (formerly)
Member of the McCall pack
Los Angeles animal shelter worker
Affiliation:. Argent Family
McCall pack

Powers and abilities: Expert Markswoman
Expert Martial artist
Expert weapons knowledge/ training
Tactician
First aid knowledge
Expert hunter

Bashee abilities:
Harbinger of death. ~ Banshees can feel when someone has died and can predict when someone's close to death. This usually accompanied by a trance like state that draws her close to who are dead or near death.
Clairaudience: ~ The ears of banshees are naturally tuned to the levels of the universe that only they can hear. This gives then an ability to discern details of a persons death through the sounds they can perceive which no one else can.
Premonitions: ~ banshees and harbinger of death have the power to experience premonitions that allow them to sense a person's death.
Harbinger: ~ as a banshee they can somewhat have a psychic connection to other banshees.
Banshee scream: ~ As a banshee they have a powerful voice that can be used to produce various effects based on what is needed at the time. The wail can be used consciously or unconsciously.
Death Announcement:~ A banshees wail is most often used as
a warning of someone's impending death or is a signal that someone had just died.

Ware wolf abilities:

Super strength ~ which allowed her to perform incredible physical feats such as breaking and snapping thick chains, punching through solid stone walls lifting grown adults and throwing them through solid surfaces and across rooms with ease.
Super Speed: As a Werewolf, You  could move, run and react at speeds greater than even the finest human athlete.
Super Agility/Reflexes : As a Werewolf, You  could jump from a height of several stories and land lightly on there feet, leap across large ravines, and perform a multitude of challenging acrobatic and gymnastic feats.
Super Senses: As a Werewolf, you could use your  glowing eyes to see in total darkness, across long distances, and to perceive supernatural phenomena that cannot be seen with human eyes, such as Kitsune auras and the Nemeton when it is shielding itself. You possessed an extremely acute sense of smell that allows you to track animals, human, and supernatural creatures across long distances solely by scent, so long as the scent isn't washed away by rain or overpowered by stronger scents like chemicals. This ability also allowed you to discern the emotional state of others by interpreting the chemosignals in their scents.
Accelerated Healing: As a Werewolf, You  possessed the ability to heal from most mild to moderate wounds within moments, and more severe wounds within hours.
Pain Absorption: As a Werewolf, You possessed the ability to absorb the pain of animals, humans, and supernatural creatures by touching the person's skin with their hands. This ability manifested as dark veins that creep up Your hands and arms until they reach your  chest and neck, depending on how much pain you absorbed.

Weakness
Wolfsbane~ a Werewolf, They could be weakened by exposure to wolfsbane, and possibly even killed, depending on what strain it is, the method of exposure, and whether or not they can get medical treatment in time.
Letharia Vulpina: As a canine werecreature,  other Werewolves, Werecoyotes, and Kitsune, could be weakened by exposure to letharia vulpina, also known as "wolf lichen" because of how toxic it can be toward the canine species.
Electricity: As a Werewolf, You can be weakened or even killed by exposure to electricity, depending on how strong the voltage is. Lower voltages would disable there healing ability and prevent them from transforming, while higher voltages could severely slow or stop there heart completely. For this reason, it is often used against them by Werewolf hunters to take away there physical advantages.
Full Moon: Though being a werecreature is considered a gift in the supernatural world due to the increased speed, stamina, and healing that it provides, it also comes with a price, which is that the Werewolf, Werecoyote, or Werejaguar is beholden to the phases of the moon. During a full moon, werecreatures without training will become overcome with a rabid anger that will cause them to attack any living creature they come upon, which is why they all must learn control to avoid exposure and harm to innocent civilians. The full moon will make a Werewolf stronger, but it will also make them more rabid and chaotic, which makes them easily hunted by supernatural hunters.
Lunar Eclipse: During the phase of a lunar eclipse where the moon is completely covered in the earth's umbral shadow, a Werewolf or other werecreature will lose all of their powers, including their super strength, accelerated healing, and shapeshifting abilities, making them vulnerable to anyone seeking to take advantaged of this weakness and harm or kill them.
Mountain Ash: Like any truly supernatural creature, They was vulnerable to the effects of rowan wood and the ashes of the wood (known as Mountain Ash), which can be used as barriers they can neither touch nor cross. As a result, humans (including the ones with supernatural forces, such as Druids and Banshees) and non-supernatural creatures (such as Chimeras, who were created through science rather than mystical means) could ward a building with it, preventing Others  from entering it, or trap within an unbroken circle in the same way.

Pack members:

Scott McCall
Selene Black
Stiles Stilinski
Derek Hale
Liam Payne
Theo Raeken
Erica Ryes
Jordan Parrish
Malia Tate
Ethan Steiner
Aidan Steiner
Boyfriend: Liam Payne
Children: James Christian Payne
Hope Grace Payne
Bear Gray Payne
Tattoo:
Bow and arrow on left wrist
Tribal wolf on ribs
L.P on thumb
3 wolf pups on collarbone
"We protect those who cannot protect themselves." On left arm